Promo for TV Land's 'Younger' Starring Sutton Foster and Hilary Duff
A new promo for TV Land's upcoming series "Younger" has landed online for viewing pleasure. The 30-second snippet centers on Sutton Foster's Liza, a 40-year-old single mother who tries to get back into the working world, only to find out it's nearly impossible to start at the bottom at her age.
When a chance encounter with a 20-something guy at a bar convinces her she looks younger than she is, Liza agrees to trade her "dignity, wisdom and self-respect for another chance of" her twenties by getting a makeover to make her look like a 26-year-old.
Armed with new confidence, she lands a job as an assistant to the temperamental Diana, played by Miriam Shor. Hilary Duff stars as Kelsey, Liza's new co-worker and fellow 20-something, while Debi Mazar portrays Liza's best friend Maggie.
Based on the novel by Pamela Redmond Satran, "Younger" is written and produced by "Sex and the City" creator Darren Star. The sitcom is slated to premiere in January 2015.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival