'Once Upon a Time' Season 4 Will Also Feature Anna and Kristoff of 'Frozen'
More "Frozen (2013)" characters are coming to "Once Upon a Time". In addition to The Snow Queen a.k.a. Elsa who was introduced in a teaser for season 4, Anna and Kristoff will reportedly be also featured in the next installment of the fantasy drama series.
According to TVLine, casting in now underway for the Snow Queen, her sister Anna and ice merchant Kristoff. Elsa is said to appear in approximately nine episodes, while the other two characters will appear in less episodes. The show's bosses said "no comment" when asked if a CGI Olaf would also show up on the ABC series.
Elsa, the Queen of Arendelle who is in her late-20s/early-30s, was voiced by Idina Menzel in the Disney film. Kristen Bell lent her voice for Elsa's sister Anna, who is described as "a fun-loving, fearless optimist who often gets herself into situations where she is in over her head, yet is able to triumph due to her resourcefulness and can-do spirit."
As for Kristoff, who by the end of the film has grown romantic feelings for Anna, was voiced by Jonathan Groff in the big-screen version. When he first appears on "Once", "he is adjusting to life at the castle - including sleeping indoors for the first time in his life."
More Once Upon a Time News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper