Rosamund Pike Is Pregnant With Her Second Child
Rosamund Pike is adding another member to her growing family. E! Online learns that the 35-year-old British actress is expecting her second child with her longtime boyfriend, researcher Robie Uniacke whom she started dating in late 2009.
The baby will join big brother Solo who just turned 2 years old last month. "It is interesting to break all the rules," she told Vogue in 2012 about her relationship with her beau. "I'm not married, I have a baby, and it feels infinitely more right."
Pike was engaged to movie director Joe Wright in 2007, but called off their wedding the next year. She got her big break in Hollywood for her role as Bond girl, Miranda Frost, in 2002's "Die Another Day" starring Pierce Brosnan. She is also known for playing Jane Bennet in 2005's "Pride and Prejudice".
Last year, she was seen in Edgar Wright's "The World's End" and will next star opposite Ben Affleck in David Fincher's "Gone Girl" which is due October 3 this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers