Rosamund Pike Is Pregnant With Her Second Child
Rosamund Pike is adding another member to her growing family. E! Online learns that the 35-year-old British actress is expecting her second child with her longtime boyfriend, researcher Robie Uniacke whom she started dating in late 2009.
The baby will join big brother Solo who just turned 2 years old last month. "It is interesting to break all the rules," she told Vogue in 2012 about her relationship with her beau. "I'm not married, I have a baby, and it feels infinitely more right."
Pike was engaged to movie director Joe Wright in 2007, but called off their wedding the next year. She got her big break in Hollywood for her role as Bond girl, Miranda Frost, in 2002's "Die Another Day" starring Pierce Brosnan. She is also known for playing Jane Bennet in 2005's "Pride and Prejudice".
Last year, she was seen in Edgar Wright's "The World's End" and will next star opposite Ben Affleck in David Fincher's "Gone Girl" which is due October 3 this year.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date