'America's Got Talent' Recap: Howie Mandel Takes Part in Magic Trick
In the second episode of "America's Got Talent" season 9, Howie Mandel didn't only watch but also took part in one of the performances. The judge helped magicians David and Leeman entertain the crowd as they performed their trick on Howie.
When Leeman squeezed Howie's head, the Canadian actor lost his ability to read. The trick worked and Howie couldn't read words like "comedian" and even his own name. Howard Stern liked it and so did the other judges. They sent the duo through to the next round.
There were other magicians auditioning in the episode that aired on Tuesday, June 3, but most of them were not that impressive. Mad Jack did leave impression but not for a good reason. He performed a magic trick in which a card chosen by Howard ended up in Mad Jack's butt. He got three "no."
When Salsa dancers John and Andrew showed off their dancing skill, Howie and Howard took the chance to get a free dancing lesson. The dancing duo also advanced.
Other contestants making it to the next round included 15-year-old Julia Goodwin who sang Billy Joel's "New York State of Mind", tap dancing duo Sean and Luke, action sports stunt team Real Encounter, and heartthrob Miguel Dakota who covered Alex Clare's "Too Close".
More America's Got Talent News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame