'America's Got Talent' Recap: Howie Mandel Takes Part in Magic Trick
In the second episode of "America's Got Talent" season 9, Howie Mandel didn't only watch but also took part in one of the performances. The judge helped magicians David and Leeman entertain the crowd as they performed their trick on Howie.
When Leeman squeezed Howie's head, the Canadian actor lost his ability to read. The trick worked and Howie couldn't read words like "comedian" and even his own name. Howard Stern liked it and so did the other judges. They sent the duo through to the next round.
There were other magicians auditioning in the episode that aired on Tuesday, June 3, but most of them were not that impressive. Mad Jack did leave impression but not for a good reason. He performed a magic trick in which a card chosen by Howard ended up in Mad Jack's butt. He got three "no."
When Salsa dancers John and Andrew showed off their dancing skill, Howie and Howard took the chance to get a free dancing lesson. The dancing duo also advanced.
Other contestants making it to the next round included 15-year-old Julia Goodwin who sang Billy Joel's "New York State of Mind", tap dancing duo Sean and Luke, action sports stunt team Real Encounter, and heartthrob Miguel Dakota who covered Alex Clare's "Too Close".
More America's Got Talent News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS