Andy Cohen Developing New Reality Show 'I Slept With a Celebrity'
Andy Cohen is prepping a new unscripted series that may stir Hollywood. The host of Bravo's "Watch What Happens: Live" and executive producer of "The Real Housewives" franchise is teaming up with Warner Horizon Television to develop "I Slept With a Celebrity".
According to The Hollywood Reporter, each episode will feature two guests dishing about how their walk with fame led to a walk of shame, describing where they met, where they went and what they wore - or didn't. It's aimed at delivering "the juiciest gossip from people who say they got to experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood - and then a whole lot more..."
The project still has no network attached to it and is currently being shopped around. Cohen will executive produce the reality show. NBCUniversal-owned cable networks will get the first look at "I Slept With a Celebrity" as part of Cohen's recently-inked multiyear, first-look deal with the company.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'