Andy Cohen Developing New Reality Show 'I Slept With a Celebrity'
Andy Cohen is prepping a new unscripted series that may stir Hollywood. The host of Bravo's "Watch What Happens: Live" and executive producer of "The Real Housewives" franchise is teaming up with Warner Horizon Television to develop "I Slept With a Celebrity".
According to The Hollywood Reporter, each episode will feature two guests dishing about how their walk with fame led to a walk of shame, describing where they met, where they went and what they wore - or didn't. It's aimed at delivering "the juiciest gossip from people who say they got to experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood - and then a whole lot more..."
The project still has no network attached to it and is currently being shopped around. Cohen will executive produce the reality show. NBCUniversal-owned cable networks will get the first look at "I Slept With a Celebrity" as part of Cohen's recently-inked multiyear, first-look deal with the company.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does