Armie Hammer's Wife Pregnant With Their First Child
Armie Hammer is going to be a first time dad. The 27-year-old actor's wife Elizabeth Chambers is pregnant with the couple's first child, it has been confirmed.
Hammer and Chambers, a journalist and TV host, are fresh from celebrating their four-year anniversary on May 22. The pregnancy news complemented the couple's happiness. "We feel incredibly blessed and are looking forward to starting this new chapter in our lives," Chambers told E! News.
"They will be amazing parents," a friend of the couple told ABC News. "They are such a loving couple that this is the perfect next chapter in their lives." Apart from their career in entertainment, the couple runs Bird Bakery in San Antonio, Texas.
Hammer and Chambers got married in 2010 around the time he got a big break in Hollywood for starring in "The Social Network". Chambers told Town & Country magazine of how he wooed her, "When we finally got together, Armie really wanted to get married."
She continued, "He sat me down and said, 'Look, we don't have to do this. We could just go our own ways and then one day you'll be 40 and divorced and we'll run into each other, and we'll laugh and go out to dinner and have this same connection, and we'll wonder why we wasted all that time, or we could just do it now and enjoy the ride.' "
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support