Jon Bon Jovi's Wife Rushed to Hospital After Accidentally Cutting Her Palm
Dorothea Hurley had to seek treatment over the weekend when she had an accident in the kitchen. According to New York Daily News, Jon Bon Jovi's wife was cutting vegetables at their penthouse on Mercer Street in SoHo on Saturday, May 31 at around 11.30 A.M. when she accidentally cut her left palm.
Her husband of 25 years was at home when she got hurt. Hurley was taken to Beth Israel Medical Center with a slice wound which was "bleeding heavily." She was released from hospital a few hours later after receiving stitches.
"She's fine... They're out having dinner now," said the Bon Jovi frontman's representative Ken Sunshine on Saturday night. "It was just a freak kitchen accident."
In other news, the New Jersey native, who is known as a famous rocker, has been using his fame to help others. The rocker recently talked about his charity work with JBJ Soul Kitchen in an interview with USA Today, sharing his view about the community restaurant which serves people in need.
"Dorothea and I started to have a conversation, and we volleyed ideas back and forth. People have a roof over their head but they gotta eat. I thought it was a great idea. The definition of our mission became clear only with time, and a year of the experiment," he said of Soul Kitchen.
Craig Spencer, who co-founded Soul Foundation in 2006, additionally said that the musician took the project seriously. "He wants to be involved and he is intimately focused on every step of every project. He uses this to benefit others, not himself," Spencer said.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs