Starz Debuts 'Power' Premiere Episode Online
"Power" isn't debuting on Starz until June 7, but people can now watch a full first episode the new series online. A week shy of the official television premiere, the series opener has been made available for free online via multiple platforms, including the show's official website, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace page, as well as its YouTube channel.
The series premiere will also be available for sampling through the free STARZ PLAY app for all users in the United States. Prior to the early debut of the full first episode, the network also took to Twitter to share the first five minutes of the show.
"Power" is executive produced by 50 Cent, who also stars on the crime drama, alongside Courtney Agboh, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. The story revolves around James "Ghost" St. Patrick, played by Omari Hardwick, who has a beautiful wife, a gorgeous Manhattan penthouse and the hottest, up-and-coming new nightclub in New York.
His club, Truth, caters to the elite: the famous and infamous boldface names that run the city that never sleeps. As its success grows, so do Ghost's plans to build an empire. However, Truth hides an ugly reality. It's a front for Ghost's criminal underworld; a lucrative drug network, serving only the wealthy and powerful.
It airs Sundays at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Starz.
More Power News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet