Starz Debuts 'Power' Premiere Episode Online
"Power" isn't debuting on Starz until June 7, but people can now watch a full first episode the new series online. A week shy of the official television premiere, the series opener has been made available for free online via multiple platforms, including the show's official website, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace page, as well as its YouTube channel.
The series premiere will also be available for sampling through the free STARZ PLAY app for all users in the United States. Prior to the early debut of the full first episode, the network also took to Twitter to share the first five minutes of the show.
"Power" is executive produced by 50 Cent, who also stars on the crime drama, alongside Courtney Agboh, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. The story revolves around James "Ghost" St. Patrick, played by Omari Hardwick, who has a beautiful wife, a gorgeous Manhattan penthouse and the hottest, up-and-coming new nightclub in New York.
His club, Truth, caters to the elite: the famous and infamous boldface names that run the city that never sleeps. As its success grows, so do Ghost's plans to build an empire. However, Truth hides an ugly reality. It's a front for Ghost's criminal underworld; a lucrative drug network, serving only the wealthy and powerful.
It airs Sundays at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Starz.
More Power News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season