Starz Debuts 'Power' Premiere Episode Online
"Power" isn't debuting on Starz until June 7, but people can now watch a full first episode the new series online. A week shy of the official television premiere, the series opener has been made available for free online via multiple platforms, including the show's official website, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace page, as well as its YouTube channel.
The series premiere will also be available for sampling through the free STARZ PLAY app for all users in the United States. Prior to the early debut of the full first episode, the network also took to Twitter to share the first five minutes of the show.
"Power" is executive produced by 50 Cent, who also stars on the crime drama, alongside Courtney Agboh, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. The story revolves around James "Ghost" St. Patrick, played by Omari Hardwick, who has a beautiful wife, a gorgeous Manhattan penthouse and the hottest, up-and-coming new nightclub in New York.
His club, Truth, caters to the elite: the famous and infamous boldface names that run the city that never sleeps. As its success grows, so do Ghost's plans to build an empire. However, Truth hides an ugly reality. It's a front for Ghost's criminal underworld; a lucrative drug network, serving only the wealthy and powerful.
It airs Sundays at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Starz.
More Power News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media