'The Simpsons' Debuts New Character in Mobile Game
"The Simpsons" has introduced a new character via popular mobile game "The Simpsons Tapped Out" instead of the TV show. The said character is Chester Dupree, who is described as the unemployed brother of Bernice Hibbert, the wife of Springfield's most prominent and competent doctor Julius Hibbert.
Fans of the FOX animated series may have heard the name before since he was briefly mentioned in a 2012 episode titled "Gone Abie Gone", when Mr. and Mrs. Hibbert talked about healty eating. The character, however, wasn't featured on-screen at the time.
The show previously used the app to debut new character Kumiko Nakamura before she appeared as the Comic Book Guy's love interest in an episode of season 25 titled "Married to the Blob". Unlike Kumiko who was only available on the mobile game for a limited run, Chester is a permanent character on the app.
"The Simpsons" TV series will return on FOX with a 26th season in the fall. The show has prepared an episode written by filmmaker Judd Apatow and a "Simpsons"-"Family Guy" crossover episode.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'