'The Simpsons' Debuts New Character in Mobile Game
"The Simpsons" has introduced a new character via popular mobile game "The Simpsons Tapped Out" instead of the TV show. The said character is Chester Dupree, who is described as the unemployed brother of Bernice Hibbert, the wife of Springfield's most prominent and competent doctor Julius Hibbert.
Fans of the FOX animated series may have heard the name before since he was briefly mentioned in a 2012 episode titled "Gone Abie Gone", when Mr. and Mrs. Hibbert talked about healty eating. The character, however, wasn't featured on-screen at the time.
The show previously used the app to debut new character Kumiko Nakamura before she appeared as the Comic Book Guy's love interest in an episode of season 25 titled "Married to the Blob". Unlike Kumiko who was only available on the mobile game for a limited run, Chester is a permanent character on the app.
"The Simpsons" TV series will return on FOX with a 26th season in the fall. The show has prepared an episode written by filmmaker Judd Apatow and a "Simpsons"-"Family Guy" crossover episode.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy