Tyra Banks to Lead Team of Experts in New Daytime Talk Show
Tyra Banks has scored her second daytime talk show series following "The Tyra Banks Show". Launching next year, the new lifestyle show on Disney-ABC will have the former supermodel as executive producer and host.
"The fire to inspire women and help them to blaze new paths fiercely burns inside of me," Banks said in a statement. "I'm excited to be partnering with Disney-ABC to usher in a new era of lifestyle, beauty and entertainment that will inspire women to be the CEO of their lives via honesty, humor and the newest tips and tricks without being intimidating or precious."
The not-yet-titled series will see Banks leading a team of lifestyle experts covering a wide range of topics such as fashion, beauty and entertainment. "To my fierce fam of future viewers: I can't wait to shake up daytime TV together. I have a lot of information to give and still lots to learn. Let's do it!" she continued in the press release.
Her guests will include celebrities, experts, ordinary people and people who made influences on the internet. It will be aired from Los Angeles and pitched to stations shortly.
"With an extraordinary social media following and legions of fans built over her years on television, Tyra is more relevant than ever," said Lisa Hackner, executive vp of daytime and syndicated programming, ABC Entertainment Group. "She is the ideal personality to infuse lifestyle content with fresh energy, humor, and the practical information the daytime audience craves."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle