Suki Waterhouse and Jonny Weston Added to 'Insurgent'
Two more new faces are added to the cast ensemble of "Insurgent" which already started filming in Atlanta for a March 20, 2015 release. Suki Waterhouse and Jonny Weston land roles in the sequel to Summit/Lionsgate's Young Adult movie "Divergent".
Waterhouse who is romantically linked to Bradley Cooper is set to play Marlene, a member of Dauntless faction, in a dystopian world where people are divided into groups based on human virtues. Weston's role is still unknown, but his deal is in final negotiations.
The second movie will see the return of Shailene Woodley and Theo James as the main heroine and her love interest respectively. Other returning members include Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Kate Winslet, Jai Courtney, and Zoe Kravitz.
Based on Veronica Roth's novel of the same title, the first film directed by Neil Burger bagged $266 million worldwide. The follow-up is helmed by Robert Schwentke with script by Brian Duffield and Akiva Goldsman. Octavia Spencer is also among the new additions.
Waterhouse, 22, is the face of Burberry. She also has modeled for top brands like Swatch and H&M. Acting-wise, she appeared in an episode of TV series "Material Girl" and feature films like "Rachael", "Pusher", and "Love, Rosie".
Weston, meanwhile, is known for his role as surfer Jay Moriarity in 2012's film "Chasing Mavericks". Besides "Insurgent", he is attached to star in upcoming movies "Project Almanac" and "Taken 3".
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction