Justin Timberlake's Instagram Photo Sparks Palestinian Fans' Anger
Some Palestinian fans apparently got angry over Justin Timberlake's Instagram post. Prior to his concert in Tel Aviv on May 28, the award-winning singer shared a photo of him at the Western Wall. He captioned the snap, "The Holy Land... What an experience. I will never forget this day. #Israel."
Some fans who do not like the post voiced their opinion in the comment section. One Instagram user wrote, "There was never an Israel, this was always Palestine." Another wrote, "Israel is defiantly not holy land. they kill [Palestinians] every single day for nothing!"
Other fans, meanwhile, sent messages of support. "Welcome to the amazing state of Israel... we love you!" one comment read. "All the tickets were sold out. Come to israel again soon!" another fan wrote.
The concert organizer sold 44,000 tickets for the gig which took place at Tel Aviv's Hayarkon Park. "Are we gonna party in Israel tonight?" he asked the crowd, according to Jerusalem Post.
During the concert, the former NSYNC member saw a couple who brought a sign which read, "He promised to propose to me if I could get a selfie with you." Jessica Biel's husband happily complied, approaching them with some bodyguards. He then leaned on the barricade to take a photo together. "We've been together for eight years... will you marry me?" the man asked his girlfriend. The woman said yes.
"They're getting married!" Timberlake said. "You never know what will happen tonight. My first time in Tel Aviv and people getting engaged."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3