Trailer for Nicholas Spark's TV Drama 'Deliverance Creek'
Lifetime's period drama "Deliverance Creek" from bestselling author Nicholas Sparks gets its first trailer. It teases the revenge tale starring Emmy nominee and SAG Award winner Lauren Ambrose ("Six Feet Under"). Guns are fired, a body is buried, and a mother is left heartbroken in this sneak peek video.
Taking place two years into the Civil War, it follows Belle Gatlin Barlowe attempting to protect her family and land by any means necessary. When the corrupt bank that runs their town pushes Belle into becoming an outlaw, the stakes become personal, setting off a chain of events that force her to question whether it's better to be good or to survive.
Written by Melissa Carter and directed by Jon Amiel, the two-hour drama will air on September 13, marking Spark's debut as TV producer. Described as a backdoor pilot, the story will continue with a series depending on the TV movie's performance. Skeet Ulrich is featured as a "special guest star" and could reprise his role should the series get made.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles