Trailer for Nicholas Spark's TV Drama 'Deliverance Creek'
Lifetime's period drama "Deliverance Creek" from bestselling author Nicholas Sparks gets its first trailer. It teases the revenge tale starring Emmy nominee and SAG Award winner Lauren Ambrose ("Six Feet Under"). Guns are fired, a body is buried, and a mother is left heartbroken in this sneak peek video.
Taking place two years into the Civil War, it follows Belle Gatlin Barlowe attempting to protect her family and land by any means necessary. When the corrupt bank that runs their town pushes Belle into becoming an outlaw, the stakes become personal, setting off a chain of events that force her to question whether it's better to be good or to survive.
Written by Melissa Carter and directed by Jon Amiel, the two-hour drama will air on September 13, marking Spark's debut as TV producer. Described as a backdoor pilot, the story will continue with a series depending on the TV movie's performance. Skeet Ulrich is featured as a "special guest star" and could reprise his role should the series get made.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake