Nicki Minaj Shares Previews of 'Pills N Potions' Video
Nicki Minaj lets fans take a peek into the upcoming video of her newest single, "Pills N Potions". Over the weekend, the 31-year-old raptress shared three short teaser clips on her Instagram.
All of the videos feature Minaj sitting alone in a dark-lit room while a snippet of the song is being played in the background. In one of those previews, the former "American Idol" judge appears topless with her hair covering her breasts.
There's still no info when the full video will finally arrive. The visuals was reportedly directed by Diane Martel, the same person behind Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" clips which sparked controversies last year.
Produced by Dr. Luke and penned by Ester Dean, "Pills N Potions" was released a few days ago as the first single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"It sounds like urgency," Minaj told Billboard of the song in a recent interview. "It sounds like betrayal. It sounds like running. It sounds like fainting. It sounds like love. It sounds like - *gasp!*"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie