Nicki Minaj Shares Previews of 'Pills N Potions' Video
Nicki Minaj lets fans take a peek into the upcoming video of her newest single, "Pills N Potions". Over the weekend, the 31-year-old raptress shared three short teaser clips on her Instagram.
All of the videos feature Minaj sitting alone in a dark-lit room while a snippet of the song is being played in the background. In one of those previews, the former "American Idol" judge appears topless with her hair covering her breasts.
There's still no info when the full video will finally arrive. The visuals was reportedly directed by Diane Martel, the same person behind Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" clips which sparked controversies last year.
Produced by Dr. Luke and penned by Ester Dean, "Pills N Potions" was released a few days ago as the first single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"It sounds like urgency," Minaj told Billboard of the song in a recent interview. "It sounds like betrayal. It sounds like running. It sounds like fainting. It sounds like love. It sounds like - *gasp!*"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split