Nicki Minaj Shares Previews of 'Pills N Potions' Video
Nicki Minaj lets fans take a peek into the upcoming video of her newest single, "Pills N Potions". Over the weekend, the 31-year-old raptress shared three short teaser clips on her Instagram.
All of the videos feature Minaj sitting alone in a dark-lit room while a snippet of the song is being played in the background. In one of those previews, the former "American Idol" judge appears topless with her hair covering her breasts.
There's still no info when the full video will finally arrive. The visuals was reportedly directed by Diane Martel, the same person behind Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" clips which sparked controversies last year.
Produced by Dr. Luke and penned by Ester Dean, "Pills N Potions" was released a few days ago as the first single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"It sounds like urgency," Minaj told Billboard of the song in a recent interview. "It sounds like betrayal. It sounds like running. It sounds like fainting. It sounds like love. It sounds like - *gasp!*"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand