Nicki Minaj Shares Previews of 'Pills N Potions' Video
Nicki Minaj lets fans take a peek into the upcoming video of her newest single, "Pills N Potions". Over the weekend, the 31-year-old raptress shared three short teaser clips on her Instagram.
All of the videos feature Minaj sitting alone in a dark-lit room while a snippet of the song is being played in the background. In one of those previews, the former "American Idol" judge appears topless with her hair covering her breasts.
There's still no info when the full video will finally arrive. The visuals was reportedly directed by Diane Martel, the same person behind Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" clips which sparked controversies last year.
Produced by Dr. Luke and penned by Ester Dean, "Pills N Potions" was released a few days ago as the first single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"It sounds like urgency," Minaj told Billboard of the song in a recent interview. "It sounds like betrayal. It sounds like running. It sounds like fainting. It sounds like love. It sounds like - *gasp!*"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media