Nicki Minaj Shares Previews of 'Pills N Potions' Video
Nicki Minaj lets fans take a peek into the upcoming video of her newest single, "Pills N Potions". Over the weekend, the 31-year-old raptress shared three short teaser clips on her Instagram.
All of the videos feature Minaj sitting alone in a dark-lit room while a snippet of the song is being played in the background. In one of those previews, the former "American Idol" judge appears topless with her hair covering her breasts.
There's still no info when the full video will finally arrive. The visuals was reportedly directed by Diane Martel, the same person behind Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" clips which sparked controversies last year.
Produced by Dr. Luke and penned by Ester Dean, "Pills N Potions" was released a few days ago as the first single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"It sounds like urgency," Minaj told Billboard of the song in a recent interview. "It sounds like betrayal. It sounds like running. It sounds like fainting. It sounds like love. It sounds like - *gasp!*"
More Nicki Minaj News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'