Justin Bieber Previews Emotional New Song 'It's Working'
Justin Bieber is readying his new music and he has just teased it with a preview. On Sunday, May 25, the Canadian hearttrob took to Instagram to share a snippet of a song which is titled "It's Working".
It features Bieber emotionally talking about his ruined love relationship over melancholic melodies. "You know exactly what to do to hurt me/ It's working, it's working," the 20-year-old pop superstar sings.
Fans are speculating that the song is about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker has neither confirmed nor denied the news. There's still no word on when the track will be released in full.
"It's Working" won't be the only project by Bieber that's likely coming out in the near future. Earlier this month, the singer teased his duet with Ariana Grande by sharing an Instagram picture of him in the studio with the Nickelodeon star. "Secrets out now," Grande responded to Bieber's post. No release date has been set for their collaboration.
More Justin Bieber News
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon