Justin Bieber Previews Emotional New Song 'It's Working'
Justin Bieber is readying his new music and he has just teased it with a preview. On Sunday, May 25, the Canadian hearttrob took to Instagram to share a snippet of a song which is titled "It's Working".
It features Bieber emotionally talking about his ruined love relationship over melancholic melodies. "You know exactly what to do to hurt me/ It's working, it's working," the 20-year-old pop superstar sings.
Fans are speculating that the song is about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker has neither confirmed nor denied the news. There's still no word on when the track will be released in full.
"It's Working" won't be the only project by Bieber that's likely coming out in the near future. Earlier this month, the singer teased his duet with Ariana Grande by sharing an Instagram picture of him in the studio with the Nickelodeon star. "Secrets out now," Grande responded to Bieber's post. No release date has been set for their collaboration.
More Justin Bieber News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC