Justin Bieber Previews Emotional New Song 'It's Working'
Justin Bieber is readying his new music and he has just teased it with a preview. On Sunday, May 25, the Canadian hearttrob took to Instagram to share a snippet of a song which is titled "It's Working".
It features Bieber emotionally talking about his ruined love relationship over melancholic melodies. "You know exactly what to do to hurt me/ It's working, it's working," the 20-year-old pop superstar sings.
Fans are speculating that the song is about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker has neither confirmed nor denied the news. There's still no word on when the track will be released in full.
"It's Working" won't be the only project by Bieber that's likely coming out in the near future. Earlier this month, the singer teased his duet with Ariana Grande by sharing an Instagram picture of him in the studio with the Nickelodeon star. "Secrets out now," Grande responded to Bieber's post. No release date has been set for their collaboration.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'