Justin Bieber Previews Emotional New Song 'It's Working'
Justin Bieber is readying his new music and he has just teased it with a preview. On Sunday, May 25, the Canadian hearttrob took to Instagram to share a snippet of a song which is titled "It's Working".
It features Bieber emotionally talking about his ruined love relationship over melancholic melodies. "You know exactly what to do to hurt me/ It's working, it's working," the 20-year-old pop superstar sings.
Fans are speculating that the song is about Bieber's on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker has neither confirmed nor denied the news. There's still no word on when the track will be released in full.
"It's Working" won't be the only project by Bieber that's likely coming out in the near future. Earlier this month, the singer teased his duet with Ariana Grande by sharing an Instagram picture of him in the studio with the Nickelodeon star. "Secrets out now," Grande responded to Bieber's post. No release date has been set for their collaboration.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'