Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Thinking Out Loud' on Jools Holland's Show
Ed Sheeran treated fans with the first listen to his new track when he appeared on BBC 2's "Later... with Jools Holland" on Friday, May 23. The British gingerhead took over the show and performed the live rendition of "Thinking Out Loud".
The track is a beautiful ballad that features Sheeran talking about his special lady. The 23-year-old singer sang the song while playing his guitar. The show's host Jools Holland joined him onstage as he was in charge of the piano.
"Take me into your loving arms/ Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/ Place your head on my beating heart/ And I'm thinking out loud/ That maybe we found love right where we are," the "Lego House" hitmaker croons.
"Thinking Out Loud" can be found in "X", Sheeran's sophomore album which is set to hit the stores on June 23. The record has been preceded by lead single "Sing", whose music video was dropped earlier this week.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen