Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Thinking Out Loud' on Jools Holland's Show
Ed Sheeran treated fans with the first listen to his new track when he appeared on BBC 2's "Later... with Jools Holland" on Friday, May 23. The British gingerhead took over the show and performed the live rendition of "Thinking Out Loud".
The track is a beautiful ballad that features Sheeran talking about his special lady. The 23-year-old singer sang the song while playing his guitar. The show's host Jools Holland joined him onstage as he was in charge of the piano.
"Take me into your loving arms/ Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/ Place your head on my beating heart/ And I'm thinking out loud/ That maybe we found love right where we are," the "Lego House" hitmaker croons.
"Thinking Out Loud" can be found in "X", Sheeran's sophomore album which is set to hit the stores on June 23. The record has been preceded by lead single "Sing", whose music video was dropped earlier this week.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion