Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Thinking Out Loud' on Jools Holland's Show
Ed Sheeran treated fans with the first listen to his new track when he appeared on BBC 2's "Later... with Jools Holland" on Friday, May 23. The British gingerhead took over the show and performed the live rendition of "Thinking Out Loud".
The track is a beautiful ballad that features Sheeran talking about his special lady. The 23-year-old singer sang the song while playing his guitar. The show's host Jools Holland joined him onstage as he was in charge of the piano.
"Take me into your loving arms/ Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/ Place your head on my beating heart/ And I'm thinking out loud/ That maybe we found love right where we are," the "Lego House" hitmaker croons.
"Thinking Out Loud" can be found in "X", Sheeran's sophomore album which is set to hit the stores on June 23. The record has been preceded by lead single "Sing", whose music video was dropped earlier this week.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them