Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Thinking Out Loud' on Jools Holland's Show
Ed Sheeran treated fans with the first listen to his new track when he appeared on BBC 2's "Later... with Jools Holland" on Friday, May 23. The British gingerhead took over the show and performed the live rendition of "Thinking Out Loud".
The track is a beautiful ballad that features Sheeran talking about his special lady. The 23-year-old singer sang the song while playing his guitar. The show's host Jools Holland joined him onstage as he was in charge of the piano.
"Take me into your loving arms/ Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/ Place your head on my beating heart/ And I'm thinking out loud/ That maybe we found love right where we are," the "Lego House" hitmaker croons.
"Thinking Out Loud" can be found in "X", Sheeran's sophomore album which is set to hit the stores on June 23. The record has been preceded by lead single "Sing", whose music video was dropped earlier this week.
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head