Ed Sheeran Debuts New Song 'Thinking Out Loud' on Jools Holland's Show
Ed Sheeran treated fans with the first listen to his new track when he appeared on BBC 2's "Later... with Jools Holland" on Friday, May 23. The British gingerhead took over the show and performed the live rendition of "Thinking Out Loud".
The track is a beautiful ballad that features Sheeran talking about his special lady. The 23-year-old singer sang the song while playing his guitar. The show's host Jools Holland joined him onstage as he was in charge of the piano.
"Take me into your loving arms/ Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/ Place your head on my beating heart/ And I'm thinking out loud/ That maybe we found love right where we are," the "Lego House" hitmaker croons.
"Thinking Out Loud" can be found in "X", Sheeran's sophomore album which is set to hit the stores on June 23. The record has been preceded by lead single "Sing", whose music video was dropped earlier this week.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos