Ed Sheeran and a Puppet Star in 'Sing' Official Music Video
Ed Sheeran has debuted the official music video for his newest single, "Sing". Premiered on his Facebook page on Thursday, May 22, the weird clip opens with a truck running out of control before it stops somewhere in the middle of Chinatown.
A puppet version of the British redhead is then seen strolling around the town while being drunk. He sings karaoke and flirts with a girl at a bar before appearing in a white car and asking a group of hot ladies to come with him to a strip club.
The actual Sheeran also makes an appearance in the clip. The puppet spots him and Pharrell Williams performing the song on a filming set. They later get drunk together and end up crashing a motel room.
"Sing" is the lead single off Sheeran's upcoming sophomore album, ""X", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 23. Produced by Pharrell, the song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100 chart.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed