Ed Sheeran and a Puppet Star in 'Sing' Official Music Video
Ed Sheeran has debuted the official music video for his newest single, "Sing". Premiered on his Facebook page on Thursday, May 22, the weird clip opens with a truck running out of control before it stops somewhere in the middle of Chinatown.
A puppet version of the British redhead is then seen strolling around the town while being drunk. He sings karaoke and flirts with a girl at a bar before appearing in a white car and asking a group of hot ladies to come with him to a strip club.
The actual Sheeran also makes an appearance in the clip. The puppet spots him and Pharrell Williams performing the song on a filming set. They later get drunk together and end up crashing a motel room.
"Sing" is the lead single off Sheeran's upcoming sophomore album, ""X", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 23. Produced by Pharrell, the song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100 chart.
More Ed Sheeran News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked