Ed Sheeran and a Puppet Star in 'Sing' Official Music Video
Ed Sheeran has debuted the official music video for his newest single, "Sing". Premiered on his Facebook page on Thursday, May 22, the weird clip opens with a truck running out of control before it stops somewhere in the middle of Chinatown.
A puppet version of the British redhead is then seen strolling around the town while being drunk. He sings karaoke and flirts with a girl at a bar before appearing in a white car and asking a group of hot ladies to come with him to a strip club.
The actual Sheeran also makes an appearance in the clip. The puppet spots him and Pharrell Williams performing the song on a filming set. They later get drunk together and end up crashing a motel room.
"Sing" is the lead single off Sheeran's upcoming sophomore album, ""X", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 23. Produced by Pharrell, the song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100 chart.
Ed Sheeran's "Sing" music video
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director