Ed Sheeran and a Puppet Star in 'Sing' Official Music Video
Ed Sheeran has debuted the official music video for his newest single, "Sing". Premiered on his Facebook page on Thursday, May 22, the weird clip opens with a truck running out of control before it stops somewhere in the middle of Chinatown.
A puppet version of the British redhead is then seen strolling around the town while being drunk. He sings karaoke and flirts with a girl at a bar before appearing in a white car and asking a group of hot ladies to come with him to a strip club.
The actual Sheeran also makes an appearance in the clip. The puppet spots him and Pharrell Williams performing the song on a filming set. They later get drunk together and end up crashing a motel room.
"Sing" is the lead single off Sheeran's upcoming sophomore album, ""X", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 23. Produced by Pharrell, the song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100 chart.
Ed Sheeran's "Sing" music video
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris