Ed Sheeran and a Puppet Star in 'Sing' Official Music Video
Ed Sheeran has debuted the official music video for his newest single, "Sing". Premiered on his Facebook page on Thursday, May 22, the weird clip opens with a truck running out of control before it stops somewhere in the middle of Chinatown.
A puppet version of the British redhead is then seen strolling around the town while being drunk. He sings karaoke and flirts with a girl at a bar before appearing in a white car and asking a group of hot ladies to come with him to a strip club.
The actual Sheeran also makes an appearance in the clip. The puppet spots him and Pharrell Williams performing the song on a filming set. They later get drunk together and end up crashing a motel room.
"Sing" is the lead single off Sheeran's upcoming sophomore album, ""X", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 23. Produced by Pharrell, the song peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100 chart.
Ed Sheeran's "Sing" music video
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle