Pink Sends Cryptic Pregnancy Tweet
Pink, who reportedly is expecting her second child with husband Carey Hart, has written a cryptic message which does not really clarify the rumors. The "Just Give Me a Reason" singer took to Twitter on Friday, May 23, writing, "I love that every time I find a box of Girl Scout cookies I'm pregnant. Guilty: I'm having a thin mint."
Pink seemingly poked fun at the baby rumors, suggesting that she was reported to be pregnant every time she indulged in some cookies. Some fans who believed that she was dropping hints about her pregnancy replied her tweet with congratulatory messages. So far, both Pink and her husband are staying mum about the tweet, while the singer's representative declined to comment when contacted by Daily Mail.
A report suggesting that Pink was expecting her second child with Hart emerged earlier this month after an eyewitness told OK! magazine that Hart rubbed her belly when they were shopping at clothing store Y-3.
"They were cuddling and he kept rubbing her tummy. She was quick to move his hand away in case anyone saw. But it was pretty obvious," the eyewitness said. The singer fueled the rumor, showing rounded stomach when she was seen jogging in Los Angeles. Back then, Hart responded to the story with a joke in a Twitter post.
More Pink News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3