Pink Sends Cryptic Pregnancy Tweet
Pink, who reportedly is expecting her second child with husband Carey Hart, has written a cryptic message which does not really clarify the rumors. The "Just Give Me a Reason" singer took to Twitter on Friday, May 23, writing, "I love that every time I find a box of Girl Scout cookies I'm pregnant. Guilty: I'm having a thin mint."
Pink seemingly poked fun at the baby rumors, suggesting that she was reported to be pregnant every time she indulged in some cookies. Some fans who believed that she was dropping hints about her pregnancy replied her tweet with congratulatory messages. So far, both Pink and her husband are staying mum about the tweet, while the singer's representative declined to comment when contacted by Daily Mail.
A report suggesting that Pink was expecting her second child with Hart emerged earlier this month after an eyewitness told OK! magazine that Hart rubbed her belly when they were shopping at clothing store Y-3.
"They were cuddling and he kept rubbing her tummy. She was quick to move his hand away in case anyone saw. But it was pretty obvious," the eyewitness said. The singer fueled the rumor, showing rounded stomach when she was seen jogging in Los Angeles. Back then, Hart responded to the story with a joke in a Twitter post.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch