Pink Sends Cryptic Pregnancy Tweet
Pink, who reportedly is expecting her second child with husband Carey Hart, has written a cryptic message which does not really clarify the rumors. The "Just Give Me a Reason" singer took to Twitter on Friday, May 23, writing, "I love that every time I find a box of Girl Scout cookies I'm pregnant. Guilty: I'm having a thin mint."
Pink seemingly poked fun at the baby rumors, suggesting that she was reported to be pregnant every time she indulged in some cookies. Some fans who believed that she was dropping hints about her pregnancy replied her tweet with congratulatory messages. So far, both Pink and her husband are staying mum about the tweet, while the singer's representative declined to comment when contacted by Daily Mail.
A report suggesting that Pink was expecting her second child with Hart emerged earlier this month after an eyewitness told OK! magazine that Hart rubbed her belly when they were shopping at clothing store Y-3.
"They were cuddling and he kept rubbing her tummy. She was quick to move his hand away in case anyone saw. But it was pretty obvious," the eyewitness said. The singer fueled the rumor, showing rounded stomach when she was seen jogging in Los Angeles. Back then, Hart responded to the story with a joke in a Twitter post.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal