Pink Sends Cryptic Pregnancy Tweet
Pink, who reportedly is expecting her second child with husband Carey Hart, has written a cryptic message which does not really clarify the rumors. The "Just Give Me a Reason" singer took to Twitter on Friday, May 23, writing, "I love that every time I find a box of Girl Scout cookies I'm pregnant. Guilty: I'm having a thin mint."
Pink seemingly poked fun at the baby rumors, suggesting that she was reported to be pregnant every time she indulged in some cookies. Some fans who believed that she was dropping hints about her pregnancy replied her tweet with congratulatory messages. So far, both Pink and her husband are staying mum about the tweet, while the singer's representative declined to comment when contacted by Daily Mail.
A report suggesting that Pink was expecting her second child with Hart emerged earlier this month after an eyewitness told OK! magazine that Hart rubbed her belly when they were shopping at clothing store Y-3.
"They were cuddling and he kept rubbing her tummy. She was quick to move his hand away in case anyone saw. But it was pretty obvious," the eyewitness said. The singer fueled the rumor, showing rounded stomach when she was seen jogging in Los Angeles. Back then, Hart responded to the story with a joke in a Twitter post.
More Pink News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers