Bill Hader Is Getting His Own Comedy Show on HBO
Bill Hader is heading to HBO. The former cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has inked an exclusive development deal with the premium cable channel to create a new comedy series and star on it.
Details of the project are not available yet. Hader, who exited NBC's variety series "SNL" last year, starred alongside Larry David and Jon Hamm in HBO's TV movie "Clear History" which debuted on August 10, 2013.
The 35-year-old comedian has also landed a role in Judd Apatow's film "Trainwreck" and will be seen in drama movie "The Skeleton Twins" due September 19 which also stars fellow "SNL" alum Kristen Wiig. He still lends his voice to Hulu's animated series "The Awesomes", which also has Seth Meyers in the voice cast ensemble.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram