Bill Hader Is Getting His Own Comedy Show on HBO
Bill Hader is heading to HBO. The former cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has inked an exclusive development deal with the premium cable channel to create a new comedy series and star on it.
Details of the project are not available yet. Hader, who exited NBC's variety series "SNL" last year, starred alongside Larry David and Jon Hamm in HBO's TV movie "Clear History" which debuted on August 10, 2013.
The 35-year-old comedian has also landed a role in Judd Apatow's film "Trainwreck" and will be seen in drama movie "The Skeleton Twins" due September 19 which also stars fellow "SNL" alum Kristen Wiig. He still lends his voice to Hulu's animated series "The Awesomes", which also has Seth Meyers in the voice cast ensemble.
More Bill Hader News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says