Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore Attend Rainy Premiere of 'Maps to the Stars' at Cannes
The rain didn't dampen "Maps to the Stars" premiere at Cannes International Film Festival on Monday, May 19. Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore were among the A-list guests that included co-star John Cusack and director David Cronenberg to promote the satire drama at the France event.
Pattinson looked sharp in his all-black designer suit, while Moore was stunning in a long feathered dress by Chanel. They were joined by Mia Wasikowska who wore a Louis Vuitton custom gown with a leather waistband, and Sarah Gadon who opted for an Armani Prive strapless gown with a lace-embroidered overlay.
The film revolves around the lives of Weiss family, an archetypical Hollywood dynasty. Pattinson plays a limo driver who has a relationship with the family's daughter (Wasikowska) who has just been released from a sanatorium where she was treated for criminal pyromania. He is also involved with her father's client (Moore).
The film is competing for Palme d'Or at the Cannes.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp