Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore Attend Rainy Premiere of 'Maps to the Stars' at Cannes
The rain didn't dampen "Maps to the Stars" premiere at Cannes International Film Festival on Monday, May 19. Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore were among the A-list guests that included co-star John Cusack and director David Cronenberg to promote the satire drama at the France event.
Pattinson looked sharp in his all-black designer suit, while Moore was stunning in a long feathered dress by Chanel. They were joined by Mia Wasikowska who wore a Louis Vuitton custom gown with a leather waistband, and Sarah Gadon who opted for an Armani Prive strapless gown with a lace-embroidered overlay.
The film revolves around the lives of Weiss family, an archetypical Hollywood dynasty. Pattinson plays a limo driver who has a relationship with the family's daughter (Wasikowska) who has just been released from a sanatorium where she was treated for criminal pyromania. He is also involved with her father's client (Moore).
The film is competing for Palme d'Or at the Cannes.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video