Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore Attend Rainy Premiere of 'Maps to the Stars' at Cannes
The rain didn't dampen "Maps to the Stars" premiere at Cannes International Film Festival on Monday, May 19. Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore were among the A-list guests that included co-star John Cusack and director David Cronenberg to promote the satire drama at the France event.
Pattinson looked sharp in his all-black designer suit, while Moore was stunning in a long feathered dress by Chanel. They were joined by Mia Wasikowska who wore a Louis Vuitton custom gown with a leather waistband, and Sarah Gadon who opted for an Armani Prive strapless gown with a lace-embroidered overlay.
The film revolves around the lives of Weiss family, an archetypical Hollywood dynasty. Pattinson plays a limo driver who has a relationship with the family's daughter (Wasikowska) who has just been released from a sanatorium where she was treated for criminal pyromania. He is also involved with her father's client (Moore).
The film is competing for Palme d'Or at the Cannes.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding