Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore Attend Rainy Premiere of 'Maps to the Stars' at Cannes
The rain didn't dampen "Maps to the Stars" premiere at Cannes International Film Festival on Monday, May 19. Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore were among the A-list guests that included co-star John Cusack and director David Cronenberg to promote the satire drama at the France event.
Pattinson looked sharp in his all-black designer suit, while Moore was stunning in a long feathered dress by Chanel. They were joined by Mia Wasikowska who wore a Louis Vuitton custom gown with a leather waistband, and Sarah Gadon who opted for an Armani Prive strapless gown with a lace-embroidered overlay.
The film revolves around the lives of Weiss family, an archetypical Hollywood dynasty. Pattinson plays a limo driver who has a relationship with the family's daughter (Wasikowska) who has just been released from a sanatorium where she was treated for criminal pyromania. He is also involved with her father's client (Moore).
The film is competing for Palme d'Or at the Cannes.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video