Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore Attend Rainy Premiere of 'Maps to the Stars' at Cannes
The rain didn't dampen "Maps to the Stars" premiere at Cannes International Film Festival on Monday, May 19. Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore were among the A-list guests that included co-star John Cusack and director David Cronenberg to promote the satire drama at the France event.
Pattinson looked sharp in his all-black designer suit, while Moore was stunning in a long feathered dress by Chanel. They were joined by Mia Wasikowska who wore a Louis Vuitton custom gown with a leather waistband, and Sarah Gadon who opted for an Armani Prive strapless gown with a lace-embroidered overlay.
The film revolves around the lives of Weiss family, an archetypical Hollywood dynasty. Pattinson plays a limo driver who has a relationship with the family's daughter (Wasikowska) who has just been released from a sanatorium where she was treated for criminal pyromania. He is also involved with her father's client (Moore).
The film is competing for Palme d'Or at the Cannes.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'