Kendra Wilkinson Gave Birth to 'Happy and Healthy' Baby Girl
Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to a baby girl via C-section on Friday, May 16 at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. "She is happy and healthy," a representative confirmed about the blonde beauty's second child with Hank Baskett.
No details of the baby girl have been released. She joins big brother, 4-year-old Hank Baskett Jr. "This is it guys. It's time. Love you all n tweet to ya again when I can. Xoxoxo," Wilkinson tweeted before the birth.
Baskett was the one who managed to give an update of the baby, telling Us Weekly, "I feel great and I am so happy." The baby was "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes," he added. Speaking of Wilkinson, Baskett said, "She is great and did an amazing job."
The birth process was smooth, but outside the delivery room there was reportedly a commotion between the photographers and the hospital staff. According to TMZ, Wilkinson tried to book a deluxe suite but it had been taken by someone else. The shutterbugs cramped the hallway trying to get a glimpse of Wilkinson and her family before a nurse told them the rule of not shooting in public areas.
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts