Kendra Wilkinson Gave Birth to 'Happy and Healthy' Baby Girl
Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to a baby girl via C-section on Friday, May 16 at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. "She is happy and healthy," a representative confirmed about the blonde beauty's second child with Hank Baskett.
No details of the baby girl have been released. She joins big brother, 4-year-old Hank Baskett Jr. "This is it guys. It's time. Love you all n tweet to ya again when I can. Xoxoxo," Wilkinson tweeted before the birth.
Baskett was the one who managed to give an update of the baby, telling Us Weekly, "I feel great and I am so happy." The baby was "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes," he added. Speaking of Wilkinson, Baskett said, "She is great and did an amazing job."
The birth process was smooth, but outside the delivery room there was reportedly a commotion between the photographers and the hospital staff. According to TMZ, Wilkinson tried to book a deluxe suite but it had been taken by someone else. The shutterbugs cramped the hallway trying to get a glimpse of Wilkinson and her family before a nurse told them the rule of not shooting in public areas.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame