Kendra Wilkinson Gave Birth to 'Happy and Healthy' Baby Girl
Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to a baby girl via C-section on Friday, May 16 at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. "She is happy and healthy," a representative confirmed about the blonde beauty's second child with Hank Baskett.
No details of the baby girl have been released. She joins big brother, 4-year-old Hank Baskett Jr. "This is it guys. It's time. Love you all n tweet to ya again when I can. Xoxoxo," Wilkinson tweeted before the birth.
Baskett was the one who managed to give an update of the baby, telling Us Weekly, "I feel great and I am so happy." The baby was "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes," he added. Speaking of Wilkinson, Baskett said, "She is great and did an amazing job."
The birth process was smooth, but outside the delivery room there was reportedly a commotion between the photographers and the hospital staff. According to TMZ, Wilkinson tried to book a deluxe suite but it had been taken by someone else. The shutterbugs cramped the hallway trying to get a glimpse of Wilkinson and her family before a nurse told them the rule of not shooting in public areas.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri