Kendra Wilkinson Gave Birth to 'Happy and Healthy' Baby Girl
Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to a baby girl via C-section on Friday, May 16 at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. "She is happy and healthy," a representative confirmed about the blonde beauty's second child with Hank Baskett.
No details of the baby girl have been released. She joins big brother, 4-year-old Hank Baskett Jr. "This is it guys. It's time. Love you all n tweet to ya again when I can. Xoxoxo," Wilkinson tweeted before the birth.
Baskett was the one who managed to give an update of the baby, telling Us Weekly, "I feel great and I am so happy." The baby was "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes," he added. Speaking of Wilkinson, Baskett said, "She is great and did an amazing job."
The birth process was smooth, but outside the delivery room there was reportedly a commotion between the photographers and the hospital staff. According to TMZ, Wilkinson tried to book a deluxe suite but it had been taken by someone else. The shutterbugs cramped the hallway trying to get a glimpse of Wilkinson and her family before a nurse told them the rule of not shooting in public areas.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked