'Transformers: Age of Extinction' New Trailer: Optimus Prime Needs a New Army
A new trailer for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It opens with an introduction to the new human protagonists but focuses more on the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons that reaches a new massive scale, threatening humans' existence.
Optimus Prime is forced to come out of hiding and reveal his true self while men are hunting it when all become targets now. Optimus laments the loss of his fellow Autobots before he's seen in full action mode, riding the Dinobot Grimlock that can breathe fire as he says they need a new army.
Still directed by Michael Bay, "Transformers 4" stars Mark Wahlberg in the lead role to replace Shia LaBeouf. Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer and more join the cast.
According to the synopsis, "following the conclusion of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control - all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues."
The action movie will open in theaters across the nation on June 27.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease