'Transformers: Age of Extinction' New Trailer: Optimus Prime Needs a New Army
A new trailer for "Transformers: Age of Extinction" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It opens with an introduction to the new human protagonists but focuses more on the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons that reaches a new massive scale, threatening humans' existence.
Optimus Prime is forced to come out of hiding and reveal his true self while men are hunting it when all become targets now. Optimus laments the loss of his fellow Autobots before he's seen in full action mode, riding the Dinobot Grimlock that can breathe fire as he says they need a new army.
Still directed by Michael Bay, "Transformers 4" stars Mark Wahlberg in the lead role to replace Shia LaBeouf. Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer and more join the cast.
According to the synopsis, "following the conclusion of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control - all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues."
The action movie will open in theaters across the nation on June 27.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake