Lana Del Rey Sets Official 'Ultraviolence' Release Date
Lana Del Rey, once again, announces the release date of her highly-anticipated new album "Ultraviolence". The record, which the singer accidentally said would arrive on May 1, is now scheduled to officially hit the stores on June 16 (June 17 in the U.S.) via Interscope/Polydor.
The album will be available in many forms. Its standard and deluxe editions will be released on download, CD and vinyl. There will also be a "collector's box" edition that includes a Deluxe LP Picture disc, 2 LPs on heavyweight vinyl, a Deluxe CD digipack and 4x12x12 art prints.
"Ultraviolence" will feature 11 tracks including its lead single, "West Coast", which has so far peaked at No. 17 on Billboard 200. Also making the cut to the album are its title track and a song titled "F**k My Way Up to the Top".
Del Rey worked with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die". "It's so wrong and exquisite," she has revealed what to expect from her next LP. "It is absolutely gorgeous, darker than the first."
More Lana Del Rey News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch