Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Bartender' Arrives Online
Lady Antebellum has returned with a new track called "Bartender". The song serves as the lead single off their upcoming fifth studio album, currently untitled, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
The new single was witten by Rodney Clawson and was produced by Nathan Chapman, who's best known for producing Taylor Swift's albums. It's a mid-tempo country tune in which Hillary Scott sings about enjoying a night out with some friends so she can forget her ex-boyfriend.
"Hey bartender pour 'em hot tonight/ 'Til the party and music and the truth collide/ Bring it 'til his memory fades away/ Hey bartender," she sings.
"Bartender" will be released on iTunes on May 20. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley recently said of working with Clawson.
"It was one of the last writing sessions we had on this album, and we want to have songs people can get lost in, we wanted songs that can stand up in a big venue. It's fun, anybody who's been out and wanting to get lost, that's part of the inspiration," another member Dave Haywood added.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off