Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Bartender' Arrives Online
Lady Antebellum has returned with a new track called "Bartender". The song serves as the lead single off their upcoming fifth studio album, currently untitled, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
The new single was witten by Rodney Clawson and was produced by Nathan Chapman, who's best known for producing Taylor Swift's albums. It's a mid-tempo country tune in which Hillary Scott sings about enjoying a night out with some friends so she can forget her ex-boyfriend.
"Hey bartender pour 'em hot tonight/ 'Til the party and music and the truth collide/ Bring it 'til his memory fades away/ Hey bartender," she sings.
"Bartender" will be released on iTunes on May 20. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley recently said of working with Clawson.
"It was one of the last writing sessions we had on this album, and we want to have songs people can get lost in, we wanted songs that can stand up in a big venue. It's fun, anybody who's been out and wanting to get lost, that's part of the inspiration," another member Dave Haywood added.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'