Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Bartender' Arrives Online
Lady Antebellum has returned with a new track called "Bartender". The song serves as the lead single off their upcoming fifth studio album, currently untitled, which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
The new single was witten by Rodney Clawson and was produced by Nathan Chapman, who's best known for producing Taylor Swift's albums. It's a mid-tempo country tune in which Hillary Scott sings about enjoying a night out with some friends so she can forget her ex-boyfriend.
"Hey bartender pour 'em hot tonight/ 'Til the party and music and the truth collide/ Bring it 'til his memory fades away/ Hey bartender," she sings.
"Bartender" will be released on iTunes on May 20. "This was the first time writing with Rodney Clawson, he came on the road with us, and he took us out of our comfort zone," Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley recently said of working with Clawson.
"It was one of the last writing sessions we had on this album, and we want to have songs people can get lost in, we wanted songs that can stand up in a big venue. It's fun, anybody who's been out and wanting to get lost, that's part of the inspiration," another member Dave Haywood added.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up