Trey Songz's New Tracks 'Foreign' and 'Change Your Mind' Land Online
Trey Songz has previewed his next album "Trigga" with two new songs. Those tracks are available for free download after fans pre-order the singer's upcoming sixth studio effort on iTunes.
The first track is titled "Foreign". In the exotic mid-tempo club-friendly song, Trey is featured singing about falling in love with a foreigner. "Colombiano, yeah I love that/ I love her if she speak another language/ She be doing things I never seen/ I think I might have hit it in my dreams," he sings.
"Foreign" was later made available on YouTube along with a black-and-white video showing some silhouettes of women and some popular landmarks like Eiffel tower.
Meanwhile, the second song called "Change Your Mind" is a simpler R&B jam that finds Trey asking his special lady to give him a chance. "If by chance that we're here, only got one life to live so let me change your mind/ Say that I'm bad for you that's fine, sometimes bad is a good time/ Don't you be shy, let me change your mind," he tells his girl.
"Trigga", led by hit single "Na Na", is coming out on July 1. The LP has also spawned a track called "SmartPhones". Its accompanying music video was released over the weekend.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed