Trey Songz's New Tracks 'Foreign' and 'Change Your Mind' Land Online
Trey Songz has previewed his next album "Trigga" with two new songs. Those tracks are available for free download after fans pre-order the singer's upcoming sixth studio effort on iTunes.
The first track is titled "Foreign". In the exotic mid-tempo club-friendly song, Trey is featured singing about falling in love with a foreigner. "Colombiano, yeah I love that/ I love her if she speak another language/ She be doing things I never seen/ I think I might have hit it in my dreams," he sings.
"Foreign" was later made available on YouTube along with a black-and-white video showing some silhouettes of women and some popular landmarks like Eiffel tower.
Meanwhile, the second song called "Change Your Mind" is a simpler R&B jam that finds Trey asking his special lady to give him a chance. "If by chance that we're here, only got one life to live so let me change your mind/ Say that I'm bad for you that's fine, sometimes bad is a good time/ Don't you be shy, let me change your mind," he tells his girl.
"Trigga", led by hit single "Na Na", is coming out on July 1. The LP has also spawned a track called "SmartPhones". Its accompanying music video was released over the weekend.
More Trey Songz News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza