'Game of Thrones' 4.07 Preview: Tyrion Asks Jaime Not to Give Up on Him
Following his trial in the most recent episode of "Game of Thrones", Tyrion almost loses all hope to survive. In a preview for next week's outing, his brother Jaime says Tyrion threw his life away, but Tyrion asks Jaime not to give up on him yet. According to the official synopsis, Tyrion enlists an unlikely ally.
Sansa is still in an escape with Lord Petyr Baelish, but she's not necessarily safe. Lord Baelish's wife threatens to throw Sansa from the high pit as she accuses the Stark daughter of being a liar.
Elsewhere, Daario entreats Dany to allow him to do what he does best, killing her enemy. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability fall on deaf ears, and Brienne follows a new lead on the road with Pod.
"Mockingbird" will air Sunday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
Talking about the upcoming episode following Tyrion's trial in which he was betrayed by his whore Shae, "Thrones" writer Bryan Cogman dishes, "Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made. You're going to see how that plays out."
He goes on sharing to Entertainment Weekly, "Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity."
More Game of Thrones News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist