'Game of Thrones' 4.07 Preview: Tyrion Asks Jaime Not to Give Up on Him
Following his trial in the most recent episode of "Game of Thrones", Tyrion almost loses all hope to survive. In a preview for next week's outing, his brother Jaime says Tyrion threw his life away, but Tyrion asks Jaime not to give up on him yet. According to the official synopsis, Tyrion enlists an unlikely ally.
Sansa is still in an escape with Lord Petyr Baelish, but she's not necessarily safe. Lord Baelish's wife threatens to throw Sansa from the high pit as she accuses the Stark daughter of being a liar.
Elsewhere, Daario entreats Dany to allow him to do what he does best, killing her enemy. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability fall on deaf ears, and Brienne follows a new lead on the road with Pod.
"Mockingbird" will air Sunday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
Talking about the upcoming episode following Tyrion's trial in which he was betrayed by his whore Shae, "Thrones" writer Bryan Cogman dishes, "Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made. You're going to see how that plays out."
He goes on sharing to Entertainment Weekly, "Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity."
More Game of Thrones News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope