'Game of Thrones' 4.07 Preview: Tyrion Asks Jaime Not to Give Up on Him
Following his trial in the most recent episode of "Game of Thrones", Tyrion almost loses all hope to survive. In a preview for next week's outing, his brother Jaime says Tyrion threw his life away, but Tyrion asks Jaime not to give up on him yet. According to the official synopsis, Tyrion enlists an unlikely ally.
Sansa is still in an escape with Lord Petyr Baelish, but she's not necessarily safe. Lord Baelish's wife threatens to throw Sansa from the high pit as she accuses the Stark daughter of being a liar.
Elsewhere, Daario entreats Dany to allow him to do what he does best, killing her enemy. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability fall on deaf ears, and Brienne follows a new lead on the road with Pod.
"Mockingbird" will air Sunday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
Talking about the upcoming episode following Tyrion's trial in which he was betrayed by his whore Shae, "Thrones" writer Bryan Cogman dishes, "Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made. You're going to see how that plays out."
He goes on sharing to Entertainment Weekly, "Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity."
More Game of Thrones News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce