The Black Keys Performs 'Turn Blue' Tracks on 'Saturday Night Live'
The Black Keys served as a musical guest in the Saturday, May 10 episode of "Saturday Night Live". The duo, who was just a few days away from releasing their "Turn Blue", promoted their new album by performing two tracks off it.
Introduced by that night's guest host Charlize Theron, Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney hit the stage and performed the upcoming record's first single, "Fever". Later that night, they returned to the stage for the live version of another track called "Bullet in the Brain".
"Turn Blue" is set to hit the stores on Tuesday, May 13 via Nonesuch Records. The Black Keys co-produced their eighth studio effort with Danger Mouse. The duo will next promote their new record by appearing on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, May 12 and headlining the Hangout Music Festival in Gulf Shores, Alabama, on May 16.
"Saturday Night Live" will return next week with its former cast member Andy Samberg serving as a host and St. Vincent as the musical guest.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'