The Black Keys Performs 'Turn Blue' Tracks on 'Saturday Night Live'
The Black Keys served as a musical guest in the Saturday, May 10 episode of "Saturday Night Live". The duo, who was just a few days away from releasing their "Turn Blue", promoted their new album by performing two tracks off it.
Introduced by that night's guest host Charlize Theron, Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney hit the stage and performed the upcoming record's first single, "Fever". Later that night, they returned to the stage for the live version of another track called "Bullet in the Brain".
"Turn Blue" is set to hit the stores on Tuesday, May 13 via Nonesuch Records. The Black Keys co-produced their eighth studio effort with Danger Mouse. The duo will next promote their new record by appearing on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, May 12 and headlining the Hangout Music Festival in Gulf Shores, Alabama, on May 16.
"Saturday Night Live" will return next week with its former cast member Andy Samberg serving as a host and St. Vincent as the musical guest.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake