The Black Keys Performs 'Turn Blue' Tracks on 'Saturday Night Live'
The Black Keys served as a musical guest in the Saturday, May 10 episode of "Saturday Night Live". The duo, who was just a few days away from releasing their "Turn Blue", promoted their new album by performing two tracks off it.
Introduced by that night's guest host Charlize Theron, Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney hit the stage and performed the upcoming record's first single, "Fever". Later that night, they returned to the stage for the live version of another track called "Bullet in the Brain".
"Turn Blue" is set to hit the stores on Tuesday, May 13 via Nonesuch Records. The Black Keys co-produced their eighth studio effort with Danger Mouse. The duo will next promote their new record by appearing on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, May 12 and headlining the Hangout Music Festival in Gulf Shores, Alabama, on May 16.
"Saturday Night Live" will return next week with its former cast member Andy Samberg serving as a host and St. Vincent as the musical guest.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die