The Black Keys Performs 'Turn Blue' Tracks on 'Saturday Night Live'
The Black Keys served as a musical guest in the Saturday, May 10 episode of "Saturday Night Live". The duo, who was just a few days away from releasing their "Turn Blue", promoted their new album by performing two tracks off it.
Introduced by that night's guest host Charlize Theron, Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney hit the stage and performed the upcoming record's first single, "Fever". Later that night, they returned to the stage for the live version of another track called "Bullet in the Brain".
"Turn Blue" is set to hit the stores on Tuesday, May 13 via Nonesuch Records. The Black Keys co-produced their eighth studio effort with Danger Mouse. The duo will next promote their new record by appearing on "Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, May 12 and headlining the Hangout Music Festival in Gulf Shores, Alabama, on May 16.
"Saturday Night Live" will return next week with its former cast member Andy Samberg serving as a host and St. Vincent as the musical guest.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences