Lindsay Lohan Mentions Miscarriage to Fight Back Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit
Lindsay Lohan never mentioned her miscarriage after confessing to losing her unborn child during the finale of her OWN docu-series. Now, the former child actress refers to the unfortunate incident in a sworn declaration as part of a $5 million lawsuit over her 6126 Fashion Line.
LiLo lost in the first round of the legal battle because she failed to respond to the suit. In an effort to fight back and get a second chance in the case, she made the declaration, saying that her delayed response was due to her failed pregnancy and rehab stint last year.
"I have been overwhelmed since leaving rehab and dealing with my sobriety and a miscarriage," she said in the legal document obtained by TMZ.
In her show, LiLo previously opened up, "No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off. It's a really long story, but that's why on the show when it says she doesn't want to come down, she doesn't want to come down, I couldn't move. I was sick. And mentally that messes with you."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24