Lindsay Lohan Mentions Miscarriage to Fight Back Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit
Lindsay Lohan never mentioned her miscarriage after confessing to losing her unborn child during the finale of her OWN docu-series. Now, the former child actress refers to the unfortunate incident in a sworn declaration as part of a $5 million lawsuit over her 6126 Fashion Line.
LiLo lost in the first round of the legal battle because she failed to respond to the suit. In an effort to fight back and get a second chance in the case, she made the declaration, saying that her delayed response was due to her failed pregnancy and rehab stint last year.
"I have been overwhelmed since leaving rehab and dealing with my sobriety and a miscarriage," she said in the legal document obtained by TMZ.
In her show, LiLo previously opened up, "No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off. It's a really long story, but that's why on the show when it says she doesn't want to come down, she doesn't want to come down, I couldn't move. I was sick. And mentally that messes with you."
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?