K. Michelle Releases Heartwarming Visuals for 'A Mother's Prayer'
Just days before the Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11, K. Michelle dropped a beautiful music video for her ballad called "A Mother's Prayer". Directed by Amil Barnes, the cinematic clip centers on the singer's relationship with son Chase.
The first part of the heartwarming video shows the sacrifices single mother Michelle makes for her little boy. Later in the clip, she's seen waking up in a morning and helping her teenage son to move out of the house.
"My son Chase is the center of my universe," Michelle recently said of her son in an interview with Essence. "My fans and media don't often see him in the spotlight with me and that is because I work really hard to keep his childhood as normal and carefree as possible."
"I think the most difficult part of my job is not being there each night to tuck my son in, but the sacrifices I make while working are all with his better interest in mind. Being a mother is the most challenging and rewarding part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way," she added.
K. Michelle's "A Mother's Prayer" music video
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors