K. Michelle Releases Heartwarming Visuals for 'A Mother's Prayer'
Just days before the Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11, K. Michelle dropped a beautiful music video for her ballad called "A Mother's Prayer". Directed by Amil Barnes, the cinematic clip centers on the singer's relationship with son Chase.
The first part of the heartwarming video shows the sacrifices single mother Michelle makes for her little boy. Later in the clip, she's seen waking up in a morning and helping her teenage son to move out of the house.
"My son Chase is the center of my universe," Michelle recently said of her son in an interview with Essence. "My fans and media don't often see him in the spotlight with me and that is because I work really hard to keep his childhood as normal and carefree as possible."
"I think the most difficult part of my job is not being there each night to tuck my son in, but the sacrifices I make while working are all with his better interest in mind. Being a mother is the most challenging and rewarding part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way," she added.
K. Michelle's "A Mother's Prayer" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne