K. Michelle Releases Heartwarming Visuals for 'A Mother's Prayer'
Just days before the Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11, K. Michelle dropped a beautiful music video for her ballad called "A Mother's Prayer". Directed by Amil Barnes, the cinematic clip centers on the singer's relationship with son Chase.
The first part of the heartwarming video shows the sacrifices single mother Michelle makes for her little boy. Later in the clip, she's seen waking up in a morning and helping her teenage son to move out of the house.
"My son Chase is the center of my universe," Michelle recently said of her son in an interview with Essence. "My fans and media don't often see him in the spotlight with me and that is because I work really hard to keep his childhood as normal and carefree as possible."
"I think the most difficult part of my job is not being there each night to tuck my son in, but the sacrifices I make while working are all with his better interest in mind. Being a mother is the most challenging and rewarding part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way," she added.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week