K. Michelle Releases Heartwarming Visuals for 'A Mother's Prayer'
Just days before the Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11, K. Michelle dropped a beautiful music video for her ballad called "A Mother's Prayer". Directed by Amil Barnes, the cinematic clip centers on the singer's relationship with son Chase.
The first part of the heartwarming video shows the sacrifices single mother Michelle makes for her little boy. Later in the clip, she's seen waking up in a morning and helping her teenage son to move out of the house.
"My son Chase is the center of my universe," Michelle recently said of her son in an interview with Essence. "My fans and media don't often see him in the spotlight with me and that is because I work really hard to keep his childhood as normal and carefree as possible."
"I think the most difficult part of my job is not being there each night to tuck my son in, but the sacrifices I make while working are all with his better interest in mind. Being a mother is the most challenging and rewarding part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way," she added.
K. Michelle's "A Mother's Prayer" music video
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist