K. Michelle Releases Heartwarming Visuals for 'A Mother's Prayer'
Just days before the Mother's Day on Sunday, May 11, K. Michelle dropped a beautiful music video for her ballad called "A Mother's Prayer". Directed by Amil Barnes, the cinematic clip centers on the singer's relationship with son Chase.
The first part of the heartwarming video shows the sacrifices single mother Michelle makes for her little boy. Later in the clip, she's seen waking up in a morning and helping her teenage son to move out of the house.
"My son Chase is the center of my universe," Michelle recently said of her son in an interview with Essence. "My fans and media don't often see him in the spotlight with me and that is because I work really hard to keep his childhood as normal and carefree as possible."
"I think the most difficult part of my job is not being there each night to tuck my son in, but the sacrifices I make while working are all with his better interest in mind. Being a mother is the most challenging and rewarding part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way," she added.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'