Angelina Jolie Confirms She's 'Thinking About' Movie With Brad Pitt
The rumors are true. Angelina Jolie and her longtime partner Brad Pitt already have in their minds a movie project that will reunite them onscreen for the first time since 2005 "Mr and Mrs Smith".
While promoting "Maleficent", Jolie told reporters that she was thinking of cutting back her movie roles in order to do her humanitarian work. She, however, was ankle deep on a project with Pitt. "We are thinking about it," Jolie confirmed while attending a Kensington Palace costume event.
Earlier this month, there were reports that the couple would co-star in a film that she had written. Deadline noted that everything was in "early talks" and "nothing is solidified" although it was most likely happening.
Jolie revealed on Friday, May 9 that she would take sometime away from Hollywood to do her job as U.N. High Commissioner ambassador for Refugees and the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative. "I'm sure there will be a few more films," the actress said. "But I am happy I am able to be selective and have fun with characters like this but I would like to focus on writing and directing and above all I would like to focus more on my work with the U.N. and PSVI."
Jolie's "Maleficent" hits theaters May 30.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance