Angelina Jolie Confirms She's 'Thinking About' Movie With Brad Pitt
The rumors are true. Angelina Jolie and her longtime partner Brad Pitt already have in their minds a movie project that will reunite them onscreen for the first time since 2005 "Mr and Mrs Smith".
While promoting "Maleficent", Jolie told reporters that she was thinking of cutting back her movie roles in order to do her humanitarian work. She, however, was ankle deep on a project with Pitt. "We are thinking about it," Jolie confirmed while attending a Kensington Palace costume event.
Earlier this month, there were reports that the couple would co-star in a film that she had written. Deadline noted that everything was in "early talks" and "nothing is solidified" although it was most likely happening.
Jolie revealed on Friday, May 9 that she would take sometime away from Hollywood to do her job as U.N. High Commissioner ambassador for Refugees and the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative. "I'm sure there will be a few more films," the actress said. "But I am happy I am able to be selective and have fun with characters like this but I would like to focus on writing and directing and above all I would like to focus more on my work with the U.N. and PSVI."
Jolie's "Maleficent" hits theaters May 30.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'