Angelina Jolie Confirms She's 'Thinking About' Movie With Brad Pitt
The rumors are true. Angelina Jolie and her longtime partner Brad Pitt already have in their minds a movie project that will reunite them onscreen for the first time since 2005 "Mr and Mrs Smith".
While promoting "Maleficent", Jolie told reporters that she was thinking of cutting back her movie roles in order to do her humanitarian work. She, however, was ankle deep on a project with Pitt. "We are thinking about it," Jolie confirmed while attending a Kensington Palace costume event.
Earlier this month, there were reports that the couple would co-star in a film that she had written. Deadline noted that everything was in "early talks" and "nothing is solidified" although it was most likely happening.
Jolie revealed on Friday, May 9 that she would take sometime away from Hollywood to do her job as U.N. High Commissioner ambassador for Refugees and the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative. "I'm sure there will be a few more films," the actress said. "But I am happy I am able to be selective and have fun with characters like this but I would like to focus on writing and directing and above all I would like to focus more on my work with the U.N. and PSVI."
Jolie's "Maleficent" hits theaters May 30.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics