Angelina Jolie Confirms She's 'Thinking About' Movie With Brad Pitt
The rumors are true. Angelina Jolie and her longtime partner Brad Pitt already have in their minds a movie project that will reunite them onscreen for the first time since 2005 "Mr and Mrs Smith".
While promoting "Maleficent", Jolie told reporters that she was thinking of cutting back her movie roles in order to do her humanitarian work. She, however, was ankle deep on a project with Pitt. "We are thinking about it," Jolie confirmed while attending a Kensington Palace costume event.
Earlier this month, there were reports that the couple would co-star in a film that she had written. Deadline noted that everything was in "early talks" and "nothing is solidified" although it was most likely happening.
Jolie revealed on Friday, May 9 that she would take sometime away from Hollywood to do her job as U.N. High Commissioner ambassador for Refugees and the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative. "I'm sure there will be a few more films," the actress said. "But I am happy I am able to be selective and have fun with characters like this but I would like to focus on writing and directing and above all I would like to focus more on my work with the U.N. and PSVI."
Jolie's "Maleficent" hits theaters May 30.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap