Dr. Dre Celebrates Apple-Beats Deal Worth $3.2 Billion
Dr. Dre seemingly confirms the multi-billion dollar deal with Apple for his headphone brand, Beats. In a viral video posted by his pal Tyrese Gibson, the top-notch producer/rapper is seen celebrating the lucrative deal with a number of his homies.
The "Fast and Furious" actor said Forbes needed to update their list of Hip-Hop Wealthiest Artists. "The Forbes list just changed!" he told the camera. " Sh*t just changed!" Dre added, "The first billionaire in hip hop, right here from the motherf*cking West Coast!"
Rumor has it, Apple is buying Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. The deal could place Dre atop the richest Hip-Hop stars list ahead of P. Diddy. The founder of Bad Boy Records currently rules with an estimated $700 million, while Dre follows at the second place with $550 million.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer