Dr. Dre Celebrates Apple-Beats Deal Worth $3.2 Billion
Dr. Dre seemingly confirms the multi-billion dollar deal with Apple for his headphone brand, Beats. In a viral video posted by his pal Tyrese Gibson, the top-notch producer/rapper is seen celebrating the lucrative deal with a number of his homies.
The "Fast and Furious" actor said Forbes needed to update their list of Hip-Hop Wealthiest Artists. "The Forbes list just changed!" he told the camera. " Sh*t just changed!" Dre added, "The first billionaire in hip hop, right here from the motherf*cking West Coast!"
Rumor has it, Apple is buying Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. The deal could place Dre atop the richest Hip-Hop stars list ahead of P. Diddy. The founder of Bad Boy Records currently rules with an estimated $700 million, while Dre follows at the second place with $550 million.
More Dr. Dre News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera