Dr. Dre Celebrates Apple-Beats Deal Worth $3.2 Billion
Dr. Dre seemingly confirms the multi-billion dollar deal with Apple for his headphone brand, Beats. In a viral video posted by his pal Tyrese Gibson, the top-notch producer/rapper is seen celebrating the lucrative deal with a number of his homies.
The "Fast and Furious" actor said Forbes needed to update their list of Hip-Hop Wealthiest Artists. "The Forbes list just changed!" he told the camera. " Sh*t just changed!" Dre added, "The first billionaire in hip hop, right here from the motherf*cking West Coast!"
Rumor has it, Apple is buying Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. The deal could place Dre atop the richest Hip-Hop stars list ahead of P. Diddy. The founder of Bad Boy Records currently rules with an estimated $700 million, while Dre follows at the second place with $550 million.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut