Dr. Dre Celebrates Apple-Beats Deal Worth $3.2 Billion
Dr. Dre seemingly confirms the multi-billion dollar deal with Apple for his headphone brand, Beats. In a viral video posted by his pal Tyrese Gibson, the top-notch producer/rapper is seen celebrating the lucrative deal with a number of his homies.
The "Fast and Furious" actor said Forbes needed to update their list of Hip-Hop Wealthiest Artists. "The Forbes list just changed!" he told the camera. " Sh*t just changed!" Dre added, "The first billionaire in hip hop, right here from the motherf*cking West Coast!"
Rumor has it, Apple is buying Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. The deal could place Dre atop the richest Hip-Hop stars list ahead of P. Diddy. The founder of Bad Boy Records currently rules with an estimated $700 million, while Dre follows at the second place with $550 million.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake