Dr. Dre Celebrates Apple-Beats Deal Worth $3.2 Billion
Dr. Dre seemingly confirms the multi-billion dollar deal with Apple for his headphone brand, Beats. In a viral video posted by his pal Tyrese Gibson, the top-notch producer/rapper is seen celebrating the lucrative deal with a number of his homies.
The "Fast and Furious" actor said Forbes needed to update their list of Hip-Hop Wealthiest Artists. "The Forbes list just changed!" he told the camera. " Sh*t just changed!" Dre added, "The first billionaire in hip hop, right here from the motherf*cking West Coast!"
Rumor has it, Apple is buying Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. The deal could place Dre atop the richest Hip-Hop stars list ahead of P. Diddy. The founder of Bad Boy Records currently rules with an estimated $700 million, while Dre follows at the second place with $550 million.
More Dr. Dre News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video