Video: Morrissey Cuts Short Concert After Being Attacked by Unruly Fans
Morrissey abruptly ended his concert at San Jose's City National Civic on Wednesday, May 7 after several fans invaded the stage and knocked him down. The incident was filmed by a concertgoer who later uploaded it on YouTube.
In the clip, Morrissey is seen performing a track called "One Day, Goodbye Will Be Farewel" with his band while numerous fans rush to stage to give him a hug before several security guards try to get rid of them. At first, he obliges them and keeps singing.
As the video unfolds, more people invade the stage and one over-excited fan knocks Morrissey to the ground, prompting the 54-year-old entertainer to bring the concert to an end. He leaves the stage and his band stops playing the music.
The Wednesday concert marked the first show of Morrissey's U.S. tour. In addition to touring, the singer is currently busy putting the final touches on his new album, "World Peace Is None of Your Business". the record is scheduled to be released in July.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal