Jennifer Lawrence Says She and Nicholas Hoult 'Ignore Each Other' When They're Busy
Jennifer Lawrence speaks on her relationship with Nicholas Hoult, her tripping incidents at the Oscars and dealing with fame in the June edition of Marie Claire. Speaking to the magazine, the "American Hustle" star reveals how she and her British boyfriend make it work despite their heavy workload and being away from each other.
"It's hard when you're both working. It's important to keep your individuality when you're a couple and keep your own life," the 23-year-old star says. "When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super busy. Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them."
"We're so young that it would almost be like if we lived in the same city, what would happen? We'd be living together," Lawrence continues saying of their long-distance relationship. "At least this way he's in the same boat as I am: We can go out and have our own lives and know that we have each other."
In the interview with the magazine, Lawrence also talks about people's harsh comments about her. "Nobody can stay beloved forever. I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere," she admits.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photobomb somebody if it's a good opportunity. But it's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the f**k down. You don't want to constantly be a GIF,' " the star of "The Hunger Games" explains.
"Trust me, if I was going to plan it, I would have done it at the Golden Globes or the SAGs. I would have never done it at two Oscars in a row. I watched 'Homeland' - I'm craftier than that!" she says jokingly of her Oscar fall this year.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season