Jennifer Lawrence Says She and Nicholas Hoult 'Ignore Each Other' When They're Busy
Jennifer Lawrence speaks on her relationship with Nicholas Hoult, her tripping incidents at the Oscars and dealing with fame in the June edition of Marie Claire. Speaking to the magazine, the "American Hustle" star reveals how she and her British boyfriend make it work despite their heavy workload and being away from each other.
"It's hard when you're both working. It's important to keep your individuality when you're a couple and keep your own life," the 23-year-old star says. "When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super busy. Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them."
"We're so young that it would almost be like if we lived in the same city, what would happen? We'd be living together," Lawrence continues saying of their long-distance relationship. "At least this way he's in the same boat as I am: We can go out and have our own lives and know that we have each other."
In the interview with the magazine, Lawrence also talks about people's harsh comments about her. "Nobody can stay beloved forever. I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere," she admits.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photobomb somebody if it's a good opportunity. But it's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the f**k down. You don't want to constantly be a GIF,' " the star of "The Hunger Games" explains.
"Trust me, if I was going to plan it, I would have done it at the Golden Globes or the SAGs. I would have never done it at two Oscars in a row. I watched 'Homeland' - I'm craftier than that!" she says jokingly of her Oscar fall this year.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction