Eminem Announces First Headlining Show at Wembley Stadium
Eminem is coming to U.K. this summer. In a phone interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe, the Detroit MC said that he would be performing a special concert at the Wembley Stadium in London on July 11.
Em, who's having his first London show since 2001, will make history by being the first rapper to headline the famous venue. He's set to be joined by some special guests at the anticipated concert. Tickets will go on sale on Friday, May 9 at 09:00 A.M. on Ticketmaster.
In the interview with BBC Radio 1, the "Rap God" hitmaker also talked about having one-off shows and not wanting to do lengthy tours. "I'm not saying I'll never be ready for that again, but right now, this is what's working for me," he said.
Eminem went on revealing that he's currently producing albums by Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf. He also talked about his new rap battle league called Total Slaughter, saying, "We're trying to take the best of the best and put them up against each other."
After his show at Wembley Stadium, Eminem will join Rihanna for their three-city "The Monster" tour. It will open on August 7 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video