Channing Tatum Boards Thriller as Star and Producer
Channing Tatum has set eyes on his next project. The "22 Jump Street" actor will produce and star in a crime thriller which is yet to get a title.
Tatum and his partner Reid Carolin will produce the movie with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron for Sony Pictures, THR reported. Zadan and Meron just came off producing the recent 86th Academy Awards.
The movie is set in the late 1970s. It is based on an inspiring true story of "an ordinary family man who decides to risk everything by going undercover to take down the biggest mob boss in the country." Script is provided by Kristin Gore who also worked on the Academy Awards with Zadan and Meron.
Tatum is currently busy promoting "21 Jump Street" sequel which hits theaters June 13. He also has another movie coming out this summer, "Jupiter Ascending", in addition to "Foxcatcher". The actor will then start filming "Magic Mike" sequel, "Magic Mike XXL", in fall.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke