Channing Tatum Boards Thriller as Star and Producer
Channing Tatum has set eyes on his next project. The "22 Jump Street" actor will produce and star in a crime thriller which is yet to get a title.
Tatum and his partner Reid Carolin will produce the movie with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron for Sony Pictures, THR reported. Zadan and Meron just came off producing the recent 86th Academy Awards.
The movie is set in the late 1970s. It is based on an inspiring true story of "an ordinary family man who decides to risk everything by going undercover to take down the biggest mob boss in the country." Script is provided by Kristin Gore who also worked on the Academy Awards with Zadan and Meron.
Tatum is currently busy promoting "21 Jump Street" sequel which hits theaters June 13. He also has another movie coming out this summer, "Jupiter Ascending", in addition to "Foxcatcher". The actor will then start filming "Magic Mike" sequel, "Magic Mike XXL", in fall.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding