Channing Tatum Boards Thriller as Star and Producer
Channing Tatum has set eyes on his next project. The "22 Jump Street" actor will produce and star in a crime thriller which is yet to get a title.
Tatum and his partner Reid Carolin will produce the movie with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron for Sony Pictures, THR reported. Zadan and Meron just came off producing the recent 86th Academy Awards.
The movie is set in the late 1970s. It is based on an inspiring true story of "an ordinary family man who decides to risk everything by going undercover to take down the biggest mob boss in the country." Script is provided by Kristin Gore who also worked on the Academy Awards with Zadan and Meron.
Tatum is currently busy promoting "21 Jump Street" sequel which hits theaters June 13. He also has another movie coming out this summer, "Jupiter Ascending", in addition to "Foxcatcher". The actor will then start filming "Magic Mike" sequel, "Magic Mike XXL", in fall.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist