Channing Tatum Boards Thriller as Star and Producer
Channing Tatum has set eyes on his next project. The "22 Jump Street" actor will produce and star in a crime thriller which is yet to get a title.
Tatum and his partner Reid Carolin will produce the movie with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron for Sony Pictures, THR reported. Zadan and Meron just came off producing the recent 86th Academy Awards.
The movie is set in the late 1970s. It is based on an inspiring true story of "an ordinary family man who decides to risk everything by going undercover to take down the biggest mob boss in the country." Script is provided by Kristin Gore who also worked on the Academy Awards with Zadan and Meron.
Tatum is currently busy promoting "21 Jump Street" sequel which hits theaters June 13. He also has another movie coming out this summer, "Jupiter Ascending", in addition to "Foxcatcher". The actor will then start filming "Magic Mike" sequel, "Magic Mike XXL", in fall.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media