Channing Tatum Boards Thriller as Star and Producer
Channing Tatum has set eyes on his next project. The "22 Jump Street" actor will produce and star in a crime thriller which is yet to get a title.
Tatum and his partner Reid Carolin will produce the movie with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron for Sony Pictures, THR reported. Zadan and Meron just came off producing the recent 86th Academy Awards.
The movie is set in the late 1970s. It is based on an inspiring true story of "an ordinary family man who decides to risk everything by going undercover to take down the biggest mob boss in the country." Script is provided by Kristin Gore who also worked on the Academy Awards with Zadan and Meron.
Tatum is currently busy promoting "21 Jump Street" sequel which hits theaters June 13. He also has another movie coming out this summer, "Jupiter Ascending", in addition to "Foxcatcher". The actor will then start filming "Magic Mike" sequel, "Magic Mike XXL", in fall.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber