Johnny Weir Announced Reconciliation With Husband Victor Voronov
Just as quickly as they declared a war, Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov revealed that they had reconciled. The Olympic figure skater announced on Twitter that he and his husband were back together less than two months after he said he was divorcing him.
"My husband and I have reconciled," Weir tweeted on Tuesday, May 6. "Please respect our privacy and integrity at this time." He added a short time later, "Love is dangerous. Love is safe. Love is ugly. Love is beautiful. To love hard, is the greatest gift, even with all it's flaws. Keep shining."
Weir and Voronov had been married for two years when Weir took to his Twitter on March 19 to announce their separation. "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well," he wrote.
Drama soon ensued when Weir and Voronov accused each other of domestic violence. "It was usually good humored wrestling, but a few times, of course, it did get physical and ... some of my closest friends have seen him hit me before," Weir said at that time. Voronov said Weir's mother meddled too much in their marriage.
Back in mid April there was a rumor that they had called off divorce but Weir confirmed to Us Weekly that it was still 100 percent happening.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli