Johnny Weir Announced Reconciliation With Husband Victor Voronov
Just as quickly as they declared a war, Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov revealed that they had reconciled. The Olympic figure skater announced on Twitter that he and his husband were back together less than two months after he said he was divorcing him.
"My husband and I have reconciled," Weir tweeted on Tuesday, May 6. "Please respect our privacy and integrity at this time." He added a short time later, "Love is dangerous. Love is safe. Love is ugly. Love is beautiful. To love hard, is the greatest gift, even with all it's flaws. Keep shining."
Weir and Voronov had been married for two years when Weir took to his Twitter on March 19 to announce their separation. "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well," he wrote.
Drama soon ensued when Weir and Voronov accused each other of domestic violence. "It was usually good humored wrestling, but a few times, of course, it did get physical and ... some of my closest friends have seen him hit me before," Weir said at that time. Voronov said Weir's mother meddled too much in their marriage.
Back in mid April there was a rumor that they had called off divorce but Weir confirmed to Us Weekly that it was still 100 percent happening.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie