Usher Unveils New Single 'Good Kisser'
After being teased with some previews, Usher's new single has finally arrived in full. Hitting Vevo on Sunday night, May 4, the song titled "Good Kisser" is a mid-tempo R&B, soul and funk jam with retro vibes.
"I done been around the world, I done kissed a lot of girls so I'm guessing that it's true/ Make me holla and I bet a million dollars/ Don't nobody kiss it like you/ Don't nobody kiss it like you," the coach of "The Voice" croons.
"Good Kisser" was co-written by Usher with Andrew Wansel, Ronald Colson, Jameel Roberts, Terry Sneed and Warren Felder. A visuals for the track has been shot by director Chris Sims and will reportedly be released on Monday.
The song is presumably taken from the 35-year-old singer's upcoming album, which is currently still untitled. The follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
In last year's interview with Rap-Up, collaborator Eric Bellinger said that Usher's new record would sound more like the star's 2004 LP "Confessions". "More R&B, more urban," Bellinger said. "[Usher] said, 'This is the one where I have to show I'm still Usher.' "
More Usher News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says