Usher Unveils New Single 'Good Kisser'
After being teased with some previews, Usher's new single has finally arrived in full. Hitting Vevo on Sunday night, May 4, the song titled "Good Kisser" is a mid-tempo R&B, soul and funk jam with retro vibes.
"I done been around the world, I done kissed a lot of girls so I'm guessing that it's true/ Make me holla and I bet a million dollars/ Don't nobody kiss it like you/ Don't nobody kiss it like you," the coach of "The Voice" croons.
"Good Kisser" was co-written by Usher with Andrew Wansel, Ronald Colson, Jameel Roberts, Terry Sneed and Warren Felder. A visuals for the track has been shot by director Chris Sims and will reportedly be released on Monday.
The song is presumably taken from the 35-year-old singer's upcoming album, which is currently still untitled. The follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
In last year's interview with Rap-Up, collaborator Eric Bellinger said that Usher's new record would sound more like the star's 2004 LP "Confessions". "More R&B, more urban," Bellinger said. "[Usher] said, 'This is the one where I have to show I'm still Usher.' "
More Usher News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof