Andrew Garfield Dons Wig and Dress in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video Teaser
Arcade Fire is readying a music video for their track called "We Exist". Over the weekend, the Montreal-based rock band teased the upcoming visuals with a preview clip starring Andrew Garfield.
In the 20-second teaser, the actor is featured donning a blond wig, a white dress and a pink eye mask while nervously making his way through the crowd at Coachella. In another scene, the 30-year-old star is seen shaving his head in front of the mirror.
"We Exist" is a new single taken from Arcade Fire's chart-topping album, "Reflektor". "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song, which is about a boy coming out to his father, during their set at last month's Coachella
The "We Exist" video teaser came after Garfield's highly-anticipated movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" opened in U.S. theaters on Friday, May 2. The film, which also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan and Jamie Foxx, is now sitting at No. 1 at the Box Office after it raked in $92 million in its first week.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media