Andrew Garfield Dons Wig and Dress in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video Teaser
Arcade Fire is readying a music video for their track called "We Exist". Over the weekend, the Montreal-based rock band teased the upcoming visuals with a preview clip starring Andrew Garfield.
In the 20-second teaser, the actor is featured donning a blond wig, a white dress and a pink eye mask while nervously making his way through the crowd at Coachella. In another scene, the 30-year-old star is seen shaving his head in front of the mirror.
"We Exist" is a new single taken from Arcade Fire's chart-topping album, "Reflektor". "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song, which is about a boy coming out to his father, during their set at last month's Coachella
The "We Exist" video teaser came after Garfield's highly-anticipated movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" opened in U.S. theaters on Friday, May 2. The film, which also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan and Jamie Foxx, is now sitting at No. 1 at the Box Office after it raked in $92 million in its first week.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake