Andrew Garfield Dons Wig and Dress in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video Teaser
Arcade Fire is readying a music video for their track called "We Exist". Over the weekend, the Montreal-based rock band teased the upcoming visuals with a preview clip starring Andrew Garfield.
In the 20-second teaser, the actor is featured donning a blond wig, a white dress and a pink eye mask while nervously making his way through the crowd at Coachella. In another scene, the 30-year-old star is seen shaving his head in front of the mirror.
"We Exist" is a new single taken from Arcade Fire's chart-topping album, "Reflektor". "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song, which is about a boy coming out to his father, during their set at last month's Coachella
The "We Exist" video teaser came after Garfield's highly-anticipated movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" opened in U.S. theaters on Friday, May 2. The film, which also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan and Jamie Foxx, is now sitting at No. 1 at the Box Office after it raked in $92 million in its first week.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'