Andrew Garfield Dons Wig and Dress in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video Teaser
Arcade Fire is readying a music video for their track called "We Exist". Over the weekend, the Montreal-based rock band teased the upcoming visuals with a preview clip starring Andrew Garfield.
In the 20-second teaser, the actor is featured donning a blond wig, a white dress and a pink eye mask while nervously making his way through the crowd at Coachella. In another scene, the 30-year-old star is seen shaving his head in front of the mirror.
"We Exist" is a new single taken from Arcade Fire's chart-topping album, "Reflektor". "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song, which is about a boy coming out to his father, during their set at last month's Coachella
The "We Exist" video teaser came after Garfield's highly-anticipated movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" opened in U.S. theaters on Friday, May 2. The film, which also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan and Jamie Foxx, is now sitting at No. 1 at the Box Office after it raked in $92 million in its first week.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'