Andrew Garfield Dons Wig and Dress in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video Teaser
Arcade Fire is readying a music video for their track called "We Exist". Over the weekend, the Montreal-based rock band teased the upcoming visuals with a preview clip starring Andrew Garfield.
In the 20-second teaser, the actor is featured donning a blond wig, a white dress and a pink eye mask while nervously making his way through the crowd at Coachella. In another scene, the 30-year-old star is seen shaving his head in front of the mirror.
"We Exist" is a new single taken from Arcade Fire's chart-topping album, "Reflektor". "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song, which is about a boy coming out to his father, during their set at last month's Coachella
The "We Exist" video teaser came after Garfield's highly-anticipated movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" opened in U.S. theaters on Friday, May 2. The film, which also stars Emma Stone, Dane DeHaan and Jamie Foxx, is now sitting at No. 1 at the Box Office after it raked in $92 million in its first week.
More Arcade Fire News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie