Jennifer Esposito Engaged to Louis Dowler
Jennifer Esposito is heading to the altar for the second time. The former wife of actor Bradley Cooper gets engaged to marry model boyfriend Louis Dowler. "He's lovely," she said of her fiance during an appearance on Katie Couric's show where she flashed her ring.
The "Samantha Who" actress said she and Dowler already picked a wedding date and location, but she refused to disclose the information. She divorced Cooper after only four months of marriage in 2007. "It just wasn't right," she said to Howard Stern. "It was just something that happened. The good thing is, we both realized it...Sometimes you just realize it."
Meanwhile, Dowler previously dated Kate Winslet who is now married to Ned Rocknroll. Dowler was dumped by Winslet after she met Rocknroll while on a holiday with the model at a Caribbean hideaway that belongs to Rocknroll's uncle Richard Branson. "I was in love with her and you can't switch that off overnight. I'm not sure Kate treated me well," Dowler told MailOnline.
During her visit to "Katie", Esposito was promoting her bakery and book, "Jennifer's Way", which depicts her struggle with Celiac disease. She's on a gluten-free diet after being diagnosed with the autoimmune disease. It inspired her to open a gluten-free bakery and asked her fiance to partner with her.
"He wanted no part of it in the beginning," she said. "He said, 'I don't know anything about a bakery.' And I said, 'I don't either! But we're gonna do this. I'm gonna do this. And if you want to see me, that's where I'm gonna be, on 10th Street.' "
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame