Jennifer Esposito Engaged to Louis Dowler
Jennifer Esposito is heading to the altar for the second time. The former wife of actor Bradley Cooper gets engaged to marry model boyfriend Louis Dowler. "He's lovely," she said of her fiance during an appearance on Katie Couric's show where she flashed her ring.
The "Samantha Who" actress said she and Dowler already picked a wedding date and location, but she refused to disclose the information. She divorced Cooper after only four months of marriage in 2007. "It just wasn't right," she said to Howard Stern. "It was just something that happened. The good thing is, we both realized it...Sometimes you just realize it."
Meanwhile, Dowler previously dated Kate Winslet who is now married to Ned Rocknroll. Dowler was dumped by Winslet after she met Rocknroll while on a holiday with the model at a Caribbean hideaway that belongs to Rocknroll's uncle Richard Branson. "I was in love with her and you can't switch that off overnight. I'm not sure Kate treated me well," Dowler told MailOnline.
During her visit to "Katie", Esposito was promoting her bakery and book, "Jennifer's Way", which depicts her struggle with Celiac disease. She's on a gluten-free diet after being diagnosed with the autoimmune disease. It inspired her to open a gluten-free bakery and asked her fiance to partner with her.
"He wanted no part of it in the beginning," she said. "He said, 'I don't know anything about a bakery.' And I said, 'I don't either! But we're gonna do this. I'm gonna do this. And if you want to see me, that's where I'm gonna be, on 10th Street.' "
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018