Nikki Reed Hooked Up With Derek Hough but Is Not Dating Him
It did not take long for Nikki Reed to find a new love. The actress reportedly hooked up with "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough just a month after she announced her split from singer husband Paul McDonald.
The couple was seen making out at Rock & Reilly's in L.A. on April 18, Us Weekly reported. They were not alone as other "DWTS" pro dancers Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke were present.
"The whole group was drinking and partying. Derek bought shots for Nikki at the bar. There was lots of PDA, Nikki was feeding him, holding hands, and they left together," an eyewitness told Us, adding, "They didn't seem to care if anyone was watching."
Reed was reportedly on the backstage of "DWTS" on Tuesday, April 29 to support Hough. She was hanging out with Ballas' girlfriend BC Jean and was seen having fun. The actress was close friends to Hough's sister Julianne Hough.
Although it was good fun, a source said the relationship was not serious. "Nikki isn't currently dating anyone. She is focused on her divorce from Paul and caring for that relationship as well as her latest film projects," the source said. "Nikki and Julianne are good friends, and she has hung out with Derek a few times through her. They're having fun but it's nothing serious."
Reed revealed her split from "American Idol" alum McDonald in March after two years of marriage.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences