Nikki Reed Hooked Up With Derek Hough but Is Not Dating Him
It did not take long for Nikki Reed to find a new love. The actress reportedly hooked up with "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough just a month after she announced her split from singer husband Paul McDonald.
The couple was seen making out at Rock & Reilly's in L.A. on April 18, Us Weekly reported. They were not alone as other "DWTS" pro dancers Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke were present.
"The whole group was drinking and partying. Derek bought shots for Nikki at the bar. There was lots of PDA, Nikki was feeding him, holding hands, and they left together," an eyewitness told Us, adding, "They didn't seem to care if anyone was watching."
Reed was reportedly on the backstage of "DWTS" on Tuesday, April 29 to support Hough. She was hanging out with Ballas' girlfriend BC Jean and was seen having fun. The actress was close friends to Hough's sister Julianne Hough.
Although it was good fun, a source said the relationship was not serious. "Nikki isn't currently dating anyone. She is focused on her divorce from Paul and caring for that relationship as well as her latest film projects," the source said. "Nikki and Julianne are good friends, and she has hung out with Derek a few times through her. They're having fun but it's nothing serious."
Reed revealed her split from "American Idol" alum McDonald in March after two years of marriage.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special