Ludacris Drops 'Party Girls' Music Video Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat
Ludacris has released the official music video for his collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat, "Party Girls". Directed by Hype Williams, the four-minute clip hit Vevo on Tuesday, April 29.
In it, the rapper takes viewers to a Miami mansion that's been packed with several pretty and scantily-clad ladies. They're seen throwing some seductive looks at the camera and strutting their stuff in various places around the house.
"Party Girls" is a slow-tempo jam that features a sample of Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic / They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere / I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
The track will likely be included in Ludacris' delayed forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The rapper has reportedly worked with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta for the new record.
More Ludacris News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'