Ludacris Drops 'Party Girls' Music Video Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat
Ludacris has released the official music video for his collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat, "Party Girls". Directed by Hype Williams, the four-minute clip hit Vevo on Tuesday, April 29.
In it, the rapper takes viewers to a Miami mansion that's been packed with several pretty and scantily-clad ladies. They're seen throwing some seductive looks at the camera and strutting their stuff in various places around the house.
"Party Girls" is a slow-tempo jam that features a sample of Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic / They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere / I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
The track will likely be included in Ludacris' delayed forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The rapper has reportedly worked with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta for the new record.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show