Ludacris Drops 'Party Girls' Music Video Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat
Ludacris has released the official music video for his collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat, "Party Girls". Directed by Hype Williams, the four-minute clip hit Vevo on Tuesday, April 29.
In it, the rapper takes viewers to a Miami mansion that's been packed with several pretty and scantily-clad ladies. They're seen throwing some seductive looks at the camera and strutting their stuff in various places around the house.
"Party Girls" is a slow-tempo jam that features a sample of Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic / They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere / I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
The track will likely be included in Ludacris' delayed forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The rapper has reportedly worked with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta for the new record.
Ludacris' "Party Girls" (feat. Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih & Cashmere Cat) music video
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy