Ludacris Drops 'Party Girls' Music Video Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat
Ludacris has released the official music video for his collaboration with Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat, "Party Girls". Directed by Hype Williams, the four-minute clip hit Vevo on Tuesday, April 29.
In it, the rapper takes viewers to a Miami mansion that's been packed with several pretty and scantily-clad ladies. They're seen throwing some seductive looks at the camera and strutting their stuff in various places around the house.
"Party Girls" is a slow-tempo jam that features a sample of Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic / They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere / I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
The track will likely be included in Ludacris' delayed forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The rapper has reportedly worked with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta for the new record.
Ludacris' "Party Girls" (feat. Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih & Cashmere Cat) music video
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame