Video: Emma Stone Defeats Jimmy Fallon in Lip-Sync Battle on 'The Tonight Show'
Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon engaged in an epic lip-sync battle when she visited his "Tonight Show" on Monday night, April 28. In the playful competition, each of them would take turn to lip-sync two songs of their own choice, but they didn't know what each other had picked before.
Fallon started it out with Iggy Azalea's "Fancy". Stone raised the bar with the dramatic rendition of "Hook" by the Blues Traveler. "I can't even talk to you right now," said "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" host after the actress finished singing her first song. "I've gotta up my game," he declared.
Fallon followed it up with "Mr. Roboto", showing off hilarious robot dance moves. Stone capped it off with DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win", even nailing the rapping part. Fallon admitted she defeated him, saying, "That was the best one that has ever been done on the show. Emma Stone, the winner right now. Clear, clear, clear winner."
Before the lip-sync battle, Stone sat down for an interview with Fallon. She talked about her favorite Internet destinations, including some young mom blogs and Pinterest. "Pinterest is basically like a mood board online, and you can look on different sections and you can build your dream life, basically," she explained to Fallon who doesn't use Pinterest.
She continued, "You're like, 'Oh, these clothes! I would wear all these clothes if I could. This is what my house would look like.' They're just pictures that you would pin as if you were pinning them to a corkboard, but you're pinning them to an internet website ... and your life is sad because it doesn't look like that."
She won't share her Pinterest account though, saying, "My Pinterest is secret because I would be humiliated if anyone would see how many inspirational quotes I have. I've got a lot of, like, 'Just pick yourself up by the bootstraps.' "
Stone's new movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will open in U.S. theaters on May 2. In the action superhero movie, she reprises her role as Spidey's girlfriend Gwen Stacy, sharing screen with real-life boyfriend Andrew Garfield.
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance