Katy Perry Spotted Dining With Diplo
After admitting that she's single, Katy Perry who just split from John Mayer was spotted enjoying dinner with DJ/music producer Diplo in New York. They were previously seen getting cozy at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in California.
According to E! News, Katy and Diplo grabbed a bite at the Marlton Hotel before heading to "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere afterparty at the Skylight at Moynihan Station in Manhattan. They then went to the Up & Down nightclub in the West Village.
Katy and John broke up early this year after dating on and off since 2012 following her separation from then-husband Russell Brand.
"Uh, yes I am, hello," the West Coast pop star recently said on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" when asked whether or not she's single. She joked that she's now on dating app, "I'm really deep on Tinder so I don't have a whole lot of time."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'