Katy Perry Spotted Dining With Diplo
After admitting that she's single, Katy Perry who just split from John Mayer was spotted enjoying dinner with DJ/music producer Diplo in New York. They were previously seen getting cozy at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in California.
According to E! News, Katy and Diplo grabbed a bite at the Marlton Hotel before heading to "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere afterparty at the Skylight at Moynihan Station in Manhattan. They then went to the Up & Down nightclub in the West Village.
Katy and John broke up early this year after dating on and off since 2012 following her separation from then-husband Russell Brand.
"Uh, yes I am, hello," the West Coast pop star recently said on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" when asked whether or not she's single. She joked that she's now on dating app, "I'm really deep on Tinder so I don't have a whole lot of time."
More Katy Perry News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope