Katy Perry Spotted Dining With Diplo
After admitting that she's single, Katy Perry who just split from John Mayer was spotted enjoying dinner with DJ/music producer Diplo in New York. They were previously seen getting cozy at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in California.
According to E! News, Katy and Diplo grabbed a bite at the Marlton Hotel before heading to "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere afterparty at the Skylight at Moynihan Station in Manhattan. They then went to the Up & Down nightclub in the West Village.
Katy and John broke up early this year after dating on and off since 2012 following her separation from then-husband Russell Brand.
"Uh, yes I am, hello," the West Coast pop star recently said on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" when asked whether or not she's single. She joked that she's now on dating app, "I'm really deep on Tinder so I don't have a whole lot of time."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star