Katy Perry Spotted Dining With Diplo
After admitting that she's single, Katy Perry who just split from John Mayer was spotted enjoying dinner with DJ/music producer Diplo in New York. They were previously seen getting cozy at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in California.
According to E! News, Katy and Diplo grabbed a bite at the Marlton Hotel before heading to "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere afterparty at the Skylight at Moynihan Station in Manhattan. They then went to the Up & Down nightclub in the West Village.
Katy and John broke up early this year after dating on and off since 2012 following her separation from then-husband Russell Brand.
"Uh, yes I am, hello," the West Coast pop star recently said on Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club" when asked whether or not she's single. She joked that she's now on dating app, "I'm really deep on Tinder so I don't have a whole lot of time."
More Katy Perry News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent