Justin Bieber Reportedly High-Fived Friends After Egg Attack
More details from an egg attack involving Justin Bieber emerged. The Canadian singer is accused of throwing some eggs to his neigbor's house and an affidavit filed by the Los Angeles County Sheriff to support a search warrant to investigate Bieber's Instagram account revealed that Bieber appeared to have been laughing and high fiving his friends following the egg pelting.
In the affidavit, Detective Ginni Alvarez said that a home surveillance video showed a man who "resembled and who I will refer to as Suspect Bieber run from the direction of Victim Schwartz's residence and then up the driveway at Suspect Bieber's residence." Some men approached Bieber and they were "observed 'high fiving.' " The affidavit additionally said, "Bieber and the other males appeared to be laughing and celebrating."
Back in early January, Bieber was said throwing raw eggs at his neigbor's house which caused $20,000 in damage. The neighbor and his daughter Jessica allegedly heard strange noises on January 9 and went out to the balcony on the second floor to check the house. The neighbor then allegedly had a verbal argument with the pop star. Jessica later gave description of the attacker's clothing and it apparently matched with a photo posted on the star's Instagram that date.
Prosecutors have not decided to charge Bieber in the case. The entertainer's attorney Howard Weitzman has not responded to requests for comment.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years