Justin Bieber Reportedly High-Fived Friends After Egg Attack
More details from an egg attack involving Justin Bieber emerged. The Canadian singer is accused of throwing some eggs to his neigbor's house and an affidavit filed by the Los Angeles County Sheriff to support a search warrant to investigate Bieber's Instagram account revealed that Bieber appeared to have been laughing and high fiving his friends following the egg pelting.
In the affidavit, Detective Ginni Alvarez said that a home surveillance video showed a man who "resembled and who I will refer to as Suspect Bieber run from the direction of Victim Schwartz's residence and then up the driveway at Suspect Bieber's residence." Some men approached Bieber and they were "observed 'high fiving.' " The affidavit additionally said, "Bieber and the other males appeared to be laughing and celebrating."
Back in early January, Bieber was said throwing raw eggs at his neigbor's house which caused $20,000 in damage. The neighbor and his daughter Jessica allegedly heard strange noises on January 9 and went out to the balcony on the second floor to check the house. The neighbor then allegedly had a verbal argument with the pop star. Jessica later gave description of the attacker's clothing and it apparently matched with a photo posted on the star's Instagram that date.
Prosecutors have not decided to charge Bieber in the case. The entertainer's attorney Howard Weitzman has not responded to requests for comment.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal