'Falling Skies' New Season 4 Trailer Reveals the Mysterious Blonde's Identity
A new trailer for "Falling Skies" season 4 which was first screened at WonderCon has been made available online. The promo is packed with intense scenes as the survivors, who are scattered on the roads, fight against the aliens who pose a threat to the existence of humans.
In between the action scenes, Maggie is seen running toward Ben to kiss him. There's also more scenes featuring the mysterious blonde-haired girl, who at one point tells Ben, "You'll be safe here." Towards the end of the video, her identity is likely revealed as she greets Tom from behind, "Hello, father."
Moon Bloodgood who plays Ann recently talked to Collider about the fully grown up Alexis, who is played by Scarlett Byrne. "Obviously, she's my daughter," she confirmed the identity of the blonde girl. Co-star Seychelle Gabriel chimed in, "She's part alien."
Bloodgood also said her character would be involved more in the battle. "And I got to be physical," she dished. "At some point, I also got to be involved in the process of how we're going to take on a battle. I'm now one of his [Tom's], not colleagues, but I'm right there with them. I'm no longer just his romantic partner."
As for where the characters will be when the sixth season begins, Gabriel revealed Maxim's in "a military reform school for children" and Drew's "in the camp" on his own. Bloodgood added that Pope's with Tom, "but Tom's alone for a while. And then, he and Drew get reunited."
The new season of the sci-fi series premieres Sunday, June 22 at 10 P.M. ET on TNT.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy