Rep: Story About Lindsay Lohan Drinking Vodka in Magazine Interview Is Fabricated
Shortly after Lindsay Lohan made a shocking revelation about a recent miscarriage in the final episode of her docu-series "Lindsay", more headline-making stories from the actress emerged. The "Mean Girls" star graces the cover of Kode magazine's latest edition wearing a red outfit, showing off some cleavage. In the spread, the magazine also publishes an interview with Lohan.
A representative for the actress, however, says that the interview's content for the magazine was fabricated. In a statement to E! News, the representative said on Monday, April 21, "Lindsay never spoke to any journalist at Kode. The interview was completed via email."
"We have no comprehension on why a journalist would fabricate this content and distribute it in such an irresponsible way," the statement continued. The representative explained that Lohan submitted a Q&A filled-out sheet via email and never spoke to anyone from the magazine.
The magazine, however, insisted that the interview did happen and there were eyewitnesses. "I have sworn testimonies that it took place that back up everything," said Allan Troy Watson, the magazine's editor in chief. "Yes, the interview took place and everything stated in the article is fact and came directly from Lohan herself. And we have photos chronicling the writer and Lindsay's numerous times together," executive editor Jacob Simon added.
In an excerpt obtained by JustJared, the magazine writes that Lohan "takes a sip from her freshly topped off glass of Vodka" at one point. The 27-year-old star allegedly also talks about dating a married man. She reportedly says, "Oh, this guy I'm seeing sent me a jet because he wants to see me. But he's married with kids."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage