Lindsay Lohan Says She Had a Miscarriage While Filming 'Lindsay'
Lindsay Lohan made a big revelation in the final episode of her docu-series "Lindsay" which aired on OWN. In the Sunday, April 20 episode, the "Mean Girls" actress revealed that she had a miscarriage during the filming of the show but she did not name the father.
"No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off. It's a really long story, but that's why on the show when it says she doesn't want to come down, she doesn't want to come down, I couldn't move. I was sick. And mentally that messes with you," she said. "Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy, but I'm like, 'Oh my god, this is really sad. Who's helping her?' "
The miscarriage confession is not the only big story she revealed on the series. Earlier this year, Lohan was reported to have written a list of her alleged former lovers and she admitted to writing the list as a part of her rehab program when stopping by "Watch What Happen Live!".
Lohan was upset after finding that someone took a photo of the list and she believes that she knows who did it. "I'm pretty sure who and they're not in my life anymore. I don't care about me. I care about the people that are involved with other people because it's really unfortunate and disrespectful. ... That's not something I'd show anyone except my sponsor, who is also a very well-known person," she explained on the docu-series.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande