Gwen Stefani Reportedly to Replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani may join "The Voice" as a new coach. The lead vocalist of rock band No Doubt is reportedly close to signing up to replace Christina Aguilera, who is currently pregnant with her second child, in the upcoming season 7 with a one-season deal.
Aguilera will be heavily pregnant when season 7's Battle Rounds begin. TMZ reported that NBC actually wanted the "Your Body" songstress to stay during her pregnancy but she's already having a difficult time and chose to bow out. She's expected to return for the eighth season.
NBC has not commented on the news. Should Stefani seal the deal with "The Voice", she will join Pharrell Williams who has been confirmed as a new coach on the show, replacing Cee-Lo Green who has left the singing competition series for good.
"The Voice" is currently in its sixth season, which will enter the live shows next week.
More The Voice News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser