Gwen Stefani Reportedly to Replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani may join "The Voice" as a new coach. The lead vocalist of rock band No Doubt is reportedly close to signing up to replace Christina Aguilera, who is currently pregnant with her second child, in the upcoming season 7 with a one-season deal.
Aguilera will be heavily pregnant when season 7's Battle Rounds begin. TMZ reported that NBC actually wanted the "Your Body" songstress to stay during her pregnancy but she's already having a difficult time and chose to bow out. She's expected to return for the eighth season.
NBC has not commented on the news. Should Stefani seal the deal with "The Voice", she will join Pharrell Williams who has been confirmed as a new coach on the show, replacing Cee-Lo Green who has left the singing competition series for good.
"The Voice" is currently in its sixth season, which will enter the live shows next week.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says