Gwen Stefani Reportedly to Replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani may join "The Voice" as a new coach. The lead vocalist of rock band No Doubt is reportedly close to signing up to replace Christina Aguilera, who is currently pregnant with her second child, in the upcoming season 7 with a one-season deal.
Aguilera will be heavily pregnant when season 7's Battle Rounds begin. TMZ reported that NBC actually wanted the "Your Body" songstress to stay during her pregnancy but she's already having a difficult time and chose to bow out. She's expected to return for the eighth season.
NBC has not commented on the news. Should Stefani seal the deal with "The Voice", she will join Pharrell Williams who has been confirmed as a new coach on the show, replacing Cee-Lo Green who has left the singing competition series for good.
"The Voice" is currently in its sixth season, which will enter the live shows next week.
More The Voice News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert