Gwen Stefani Reportedly to Replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
Gwen Stefani may join "The Voice" as a new coach. The lead vocalist of rock band No Doubt is reportedly close to signing up to replace Christina Aguilera, who is currently pregnant with her second child, in the upcoming season 7 with a one-season deal.
Aguilera will be heavily pregnant when season 7's Battle Rounds begin. TMZ reported that NBC actually wanted the "Your Body" songstress to stay during her pregnancy but she's already having a difficult time and chose to bow out. She's expected to return for the eighth season.
NBC has not commented on the news. Should Stefani seal the deal with "The Voice", she will join Pharrell Williams who has been confirmed as a new coach on the show, replacing Cee-Lo Green who has left the singing competition series for good.
"The Voice" is currently in its sixth season, which will enter the live shows next week.
More The Voice News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour