Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Trailer: The Trials and Triumphs of Four Seasons
The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's "Jersey Boys" is made available for viewing pleasure. It revisits the glory days of Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi as they took the world by storm in mid-1960s under the name The Four Seasons.
An adaptation of the band's Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the foursome's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
Some familiar faces from the musical are brought back for the feature film. John Lloyd Young, who won a Tony Award for his performance as Valli, will reprise his role. Erich Bergen and Michael Lomenda, who did various tours of the musical, play Gaudio and DeVito. "Boardwalk Empire" star Vincent Piazza is tapped as Massi.
Supported by Christopher Walken and Freya Tingley, the movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 20.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'