Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Trailer: The Trials and Triumphs of Four Seasons
The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's "Jersey Boys" is made available for viewing pleasure. It revisits the glory days of Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi as they took the world by storm in mid-1960s under the name The Four Seasons.
An adaptation of the band's Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the foursome's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
Some familiar faces from the musical are brought back for the feature film. John Lloyd Young, who won a Tony Award for his performance as Valli, will reprise his role. Erich Bergen and Michael Lomenda, who did various tours of the musical, play Gaudio and DeVito. "Boardwalk Empire" star Vincent Piazza is tapped as Massi.
Supported by Christopher Walken and Freya Tingley, the movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 20.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host