Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Trailer: The Trials and Triumphs of Four Seasons
The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's "Jersey Boys" is made available for viewing pleasure. It revisits the glory days of Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi as they took the world by storm in mid-1960s under the name The Four Seasons.
An adaptation of the band's Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the foursome's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
Some familiar faces from the musical are brought back for the feature film. John Lloyd Young, who won a Tony Award for his performance as Valli, will reprise his role. Erich Bergen and Michael Lomenda, who did various tours of the musical, play Gaudio and DeVito. "Boardwalk Empire" star Vincent Piazza is tapped as Massi.
Supported by Christopher Walken and Freya Tingley, the movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 20.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia