Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Trailer: The Trials and Triumphs of Four Seasons
The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's "Jersey Boys" is made available for viewing pleasure. It revisits the glory days of Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi as they took the world by storm in mid-1960s under the name The Four Seasons.
An adaptation of the band's Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the foursome's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
Some familiar faces from the musical are brought back for the feature film. John Lloyd Young, who won a Tony Award for his performance as Valli, will reprise his role. Erich Bergen and Michael Lomenda, who did various tours of the musical, play Gaudio and DeVito. "Boardwalk Empire" star Vincent Piazza is tapped as Massi.
Supported by Christopher Walken and Freya Tingley, the movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 20.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'