Clint Eastwood's 'Jersey Boys' Trailer: The Trials and Triumphs of Four Seasons
The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's "Jersey Boys" is made available for viewing pleasure. It revisits the glory days of Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi as they took the world by storm in mid-1960s under the name The Four Seasons.
An adaptation of the band's Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the foursome's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
Some familiar faces from the musical are brought back for the feature film. John Lloyd Young, who won a Tony Award for his performance as Valli, will reprise his role. Erich Bergen and Michael Lomenda, who did various tours of the musical, play Gaudio and DeVito. "Boardwalk Empire" star Vincent Piazza is tapped as Massi.
Supported by Christopher Walken and Freya Tingley, the movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 20.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too