First Promo of Fake Prince Harry Reality Show
FOX released the first promo of its fake Prince Harry reality show. In "I Wanna Marry 'Harry' ", 12 single women were duped into dating a British guy who looked like the royal member.
The 30-second teaser showed regular guy Matthew Hicks pretending to be Harry of Wales, getting down from a private helicopter to meet the ladies for the first time. "That's Prince Harry," one of the women said. Hicks took the contestants on high-end dates that included champagne in hand before confessing, "There's one more thing you should know..."
"I Wanna Marry 'Harry' " premieres Tuesday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET. "It was a grand illusion," said executive producer David Tibbals. "Every girl reacted differently [upon meeting Matt]. But after a little bit of time in that bubble, the ones that were skeptical began to believe."
Before filming started, Hicks went through extensive training of horse riding, etiquette, fencing, ballroom dancing and royal history. "I was terrified to meet them," the 24-year-old told People. "It was quite a lot of pressure because I knew it was all riding on [them believing]."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!