First Promo of Fake Prince Harry Reality Show
FOX released the first promo of its fake Prince Harry reality show. In "I Wanna Marry 'Harry' ", 12 single women were duped into dating a British guy who looked like the royal member.
The 30-second teaser showed regular guy Matthew Hicks pretending to be Harry of Wales, getting down from a private helicopter to meet the ladies for the first time. "That's Prince Harry," one of the women said. Hicks took the contestants on high-end dates that included champagne in hand before confessing, "There's one more thing you should know..."
"I Wanna Marry 'Harry' " premieres Tuesday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET. "It was a grand illusion," said executive producer David Tibbals. "Every girl reacted differently [upon meeting Matt]. But after a little bit of time in that bubble, the ones that were skeptical began to believe."
Before filming started, Hicks went through extensive training of horse riding, etiquette, fencing, ballroom dancing and royal history. "I was terrified to meet them," the 24-year-old told People. "It was quite a lot of pressure because I knew it was all riding on [them believing]."
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies