First Promo of Fake Prince Harry Reality Show
FOX released the first promo of its fake Prince Harry reality show. In "I Wanna Marry 'Harry' ", 12 single women were duped into dating a British guy who looked like the royal member.
The 30-second teaser showed regular guy Matthew Hicks pretending to be Harry of Wales, getting down from a private helicopter to meet the ladies for the first time. "That's Prince Harry," one of the women said. Hicks took the contestants on high-end dates that included champagne in hand before confessing, "There's one more thing you should know..."
"I Wanna Marry 'Harry' " premieres Tuesday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET. "It was a grand illusion," said executive producer David Tibbals. "Every girl reacted differently [upon meeting Matt]. But after a little bit of time in that bubble, the ones that were skeptical began to believe."
Before filming started, Hicks went through extensive training of horse riding, etiquette, fencing, ballroom dancing and royal history. "I was terrified to meet them," the 24-year-old told People. "It was quite a lot of pressure because I knew it was all riding on [them believing]."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie