First Promo of Fake Prince Harry Reality Show
FOX released the first promo of its fake Prince Harry reality show. In "I Wanna Marry 'Harry' ", 12 single women were duped into dating a British guy who looked like the royal member.
The 30-second teaser showed regular guy Matthew Hicks pretending to be Harry of Wales, getting down from a private helicopter to meet the ladies for the first time. "That's Prince Harry," one of the women said. Hicks took the contestants on high-end dates that included champagne in hand before confessing, "There's one more thing you should know..."
"I Wanna Marry 'Harry' " premieres Tuesday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET. "It was a grand illusion," said executive producer David Tibbals. "Every girl reacted differently [upon meeting Matt]. But after a little bit of time in that bubble, the ones that were skeptical began to believe."
Before filming started, Hicks went through extensive training of horse riding, etiquette, fencing, ballroom dancing and royal history. "I was terrified to meet them," the 24-year-old told People. "It was quite a lot of pressure because I knew it was all riding on [them believing]."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen