First Promo of Fake Prince Harry Reality Show
FOX released the first promo of its fake Prince Harry reality show. In "I Wanna Marry 'Harry' ", 12 single women were duped into dating a British guy who looked like the royal member.
The 30-second teaser showed regular guy Matthew Hicks pretending to be Harry of Wales, getting down from a private helicopter to meet the ladies for the first time. "That's Prince Harry," one of the women said. Hicks took the contestants on high-end dates that included champagne in hand before confessing, "There's one more thing you should know..."
"I Wanna Marry 'Harry' " premieres Tuesday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET. "It was a grand illusion," said executive producer David Tibbals. "Every girl reacted differently [upon meeting Matt]. But after a little bit of time in that bubble, the ones that were skeptical began to believe."
Before filming started, Hicks went through extensive training of horse riding, etiquette, fencing, ballroom dancing and royal history. "I was terrified to meet them," the 24-year-old told People. "It was quite a lot of pressure because I knew it was all riding on [them believing]."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards